Mercy is unhelthy for 5v5

It wasn’t random. It literally was calling her out on not deserving rank #1 and it was someone in her chat that brought it up.

Oh 100% I agree.

What he means is “make the game perfect for me”.

Which…evidently a lot of people disagree with his vision. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, someone mentioned it in her chat and linked it, she clicked it. She was given some context.

Samito made a video about posts on the forum. Not sure how much that holds up.

I don’t think insecurity is role-specific if that’s what compelled them to talk about the forums.

3 Likes

I always learn so much about how I’m trash in the other roles and characters for maining Mercy. I learn how I apparently wouldn’t play if she wasn’t in the game too.

To be direct with my point, generalizing entire groups of players is unwise. Playerbase is much more varied and isn’t exclusive to Mercy and only Mercy for bad players. Not every Mercy player is bad at other characters, and same goes for people who play other characters quite frankly.

2 Likes

Yeah she originally thought it was just a troll post cause she didn’t believe it was real-or that somebody really thought like that.

2 Likes

And she was still insecure enough to click on it. It clearly bothers her that people think a support player doesn’t deserve the top rank.

For all we know it could have been insecurity.

But then that would extend to other streamers, like Samito.

No way for us to know, but for Aspen’s, someone was talking about it in her chat and linked it. So it wasn’t like she was seeking it out on her own.

Possibly? But also, like…clicking your mouse on a URL is…really not that hard. It could just be “huh what is this”.

I just don’t think we can assign insecurity to people. To me that doesn’t necessarily mean she’s insecure, and if it does, Samito’s more insecure for posting a video about multiple forum posts unprompted (and I don’t think he did that out of insecurity).

4 Likes

And yet love you ignore how Samito’s stream was brought up twice just to double down on Aspen.

AKJ is this an alt account?

1 Like

The difference is Samito does it for the clicks. Aspen did it out of insecurity.

How?

Samito sought it out unprompted. Aspen clicked a link that was posted in her chat during a stream.

Now you’ve got a double standard here and that’s…odd.

5 Likes

You know I had an actual response but then you typed this…

Please elaborate on why you feel this way.

4 Likes

How do you know she did it for insecurity?

She could have done it cause she thought it was ridiculous-she was recruited for contenders at that time too.

Gonna say this is an AKJ alt since he suddenly went silent and how you’re trying to pick up his slack.

Nothing more to say on this end here.

Tah.

Interesting… :thinking:

2 Likes

I genuinely don’t think either of them did it out of insecurity.

It’s all for content. :person_shrugging: Content pays their bills lol

5 Likes

they don’t like to respond to things they can’t win an argument against.

(your takes are great btw)

That’s…

I’m confused, because Samito does that, too!

I’m not trying to shift your view on Aspen nor am I trying to shill for her, but this just feels weirdly inconsistent that you put those conditions on Aspen but not on Samito, when the shoe fits on both or neither because of how similar the situations are. Just feels weird to put conditions and judgments on one but exempt the other.

Cause “whiny supports, DPS superiority”.

2 Likes

I’m not even getting that impression, honestly.

I don’t know why but I’m…not…feeling that there’s bad faith here? Just…I’m really confused. lmao

I think they just tried to double down but didn’t realize that ya know, a lot of streamers do videos on the forums?

Samito, Seagull, Flats, that one rage tank player (honestly cannot remember his weird name…QVC or something).

And thought they had a strong argument against Aspen when she isn’t actively perusing the forums unlike Samito and Seagull had.

Possibly. I think it could be insecurity but then that applies to all of them (and, honestly? That’d probably be a valid argument).

I just think it’s odd to say one is insecure, the other does it for clicks…when the one that supposedly does it for clicks literally turns red in the face from seething. :grimacing:

Also I think the one you’re referring to is xQc?

1 Like

XQC? What if you Talking about him?

2 Likes