Mercy is unhelthy for 5v5

Its just too OP in this 5v5, she has it too easy to keep her team immortal. There should be some delay before she starts healing or give her reload or something.

This is literally NUTS.

17 Likes

no way! maybe just revert this changes and let her be battle Mercy again ?

6 Likes

Why?
Lucio can heal all his team at once and there is no reload or anything. Mercy can only heal one person at a time.

Mercy’s healing has already been nerfed enough.

15 Likes

Lucio cant heal that much for unlimited periods of time.

5 Likes

Her healing is probably the least frustrating part about her. It’s how fast she regains life, even when you’re shooting at her.
Tank Mercy needs to go. Mercy players don’t like it, people playing against it don’t like it.

4 Likes

just watch out for her when she uses her GA and then dive her…? she’s easily killable ever since the GA nerf. this is quite literally the definition of a skill issue.

16 Likes

Yeah so lets go solo into enemy teams backline and kill her, sure. :smiley:

I mean you can kill her easily with Widow, but you can kill anyone with Widow and Widow isnt reason why not to nerf Mercy.

2 Likes

We have it backwards. Every issue in the game right now is because of 5v5, the game was not built for 5v5 no matter how much they want to pretend and force it.

5v5 is unhealthy for the game, simple as that. You undo it and go back to 6v6 and suddenly half the forum’s issues and anyone elses issues, magically disappear because the game was supposed to always be a 6v6 team based shooter. Making it a 5v5 TDM brawl star machine isn’t the way to go but some people seemingly can’t wrap their heads around it. Just think really hard.

Edit: And before anyone goes but “goATS ANd DOublE shiELD anD diVe” you were not encountering this as much as you think first of all, most people here don’t play metas and would never be affected by them. Second, it doesn’t take even 1 full brain cell to just realize that all of 6v6s problems were hero balance problems and every hero balance problem could have been addressed, these fools just won’t do that. They aren’t doing it for 5v5 either. But every issue can be addressed when it comes to 6v6.

28 Likes

Ashe, Cassidy, Widow, Tracer, Winston, DVa, Moira can very easily kill a Mercy if they had at least a single braincell tbh.

8 Likes

Let me know when they plan on giganerfing oneshots and dive heroes in the game.

1 Like

Easy report right here.

im so scared omg what ever will i do

3 Likes

Lucio can stand in one spot doing nothing and still heal.
He can heal for an unlimited amount of time.

1 Like

lol i never liked mercy’s character design in the first place ever since ow1. a character who is essentially a walking healbot is not good for the game. thats why mercy mains suck at every other character in the game, and when they do play another character, they usually healbot with moira and wonder why theyre not winning

make mercy into a 1200hp tank with sojourn’s railgun and lucio’s wallride

2 Likes

No it’s not.

She literally sucked hard in Season 1 and nothing about her kit changed between then and Season 2. It was because of Sojourn.

Also, your suggestion is super suboptimal. “Here’s a support hero whose only job is to support, and not necessarily damage the enemy team. Now your healing is delayed, good luck :heart:”

It’d feel so clunky and she would be the trash pick.

9 Likes

pick a dive character and dive her instead?

1 Like

so i’m a terrible person based off of one post you read? so quick to judge a persons entire character, kinda scary !

3 Likes

Im not saying mercy is OP-

But her healing is pretty buffed. Its probably in the strongest state its ever been in overall.

1 Like

good job making a generalization about an entire community lol

you’re judgemental & make generalizations… toxic combo tbh!

4 Likes