Mercy is "unfun"

is that because she is underpowered or you simply find her unfun to play regardless if she is balanced or not?

if its the later then you shouldn’t play the hero, i find heroes like tracer and dva unfun to play, i don’t ask for changes i simply don’t play them

if you find mercy unfun if she becomes balanced then don’t play her, she still has one of the highest pickrates even though so many claim her to be unfun

i myself find her extremely boring to play even back when she had mas rez, just because you main her it doesn’t mean you can demand a hero to be changed for your own subjective fun

2 Likes

Honestly, the people that say this are just a vocal minority. I have seen all of like 5 people that really want a rework or anything on here because she is unfun.

Also, like OP said, if you don’t have fun with her, don’t play her. Really not that hard. It’s what I did lol

Yes, I used to be a Mercy main, yes I chose to play something else. We exist :rofl:

3 Likes

Actually I can demand it and have done it already.

1 Like

Well, I do not play the hero. I would like to, however. So… Yeah.

1 Like

you’re asking for something impossible

fun is different from person to person

Resurrection has no place in any FPS.

She is 0 mechanic and boring. You do nothing. You are just “role”, and have no impact on the game. You just heal stuff. Even big time Mercies aren’t very impressive.

She doesn’t take any thought, she doesn’t take any engagement, and when your team does poorly, you get yelled at for playing this boring, bland, unfun hero with 0 potential to “pop off” and 0 engagement.

I’d rather lose than play her because at least I can do something fun while losing instead of be the little piggy everyone squeezes.

2 Likes

thats your own opinion

many like playing her hence her high pickrate, if she got changed because she is unfun then she would never leave ptr because everyone would argue about whats more fun

Many play her because they’re too lacking in confidence to play any real hero but still want to be in the club.

That’s, like, your opinion man.

Plenty find her gameplay style fun. Don’t forget, Overwatch is only sort of a FPS. There are other heroes that are not shooting-based that aren’t Mercy.

1 Like

Doesn’t Battlefield have a revive system for the medic that works?

1 Like

or they simply like playing mercy like every other main

mercy mains are not unique they like everyone else

they sure are

they’re bad

Oh boy. Look at his last reply; he’s a troll or toxic or both. Best to abandon ship here lol

2 Likes

Mercy is the funnest hero in the game.

Valkryie is what I consider to be one of the worst designed and unsatisfactory ults in the game.

3 Likes

so they play mercy because they are bad at the game?

bold statement or just general hate to mercy players

Just because fun is subjetive doesn’t mean an entertainment product can’t be improved.

1 Like

Yeah nothing beats the McCree glowing reload button.

begone mercy bot

seek approval elsewhere

Don’t feed the troll, guys. It’s not worth it.

Touchy topic considering one of the reasons for Mercy’s rework was because it was deemed “unfun to play against”

1 Like