Mercy is going to receive nerfs soon

Her pick-rate is getting dangerously close to Ana’s and we know we can’t have anyone competing with Ana so she must be nerfed into the ground soon with the rest of the supports.

Overall
Ana: 13.95%
Mercy: 9.38%

GM
Ana: 15.61%
Mercy: 9.86%

Long Live the Queen
Long Live Ana

42 Likes

I read that as Mei, ngl.

Honestly I’m expecting damage boost to get nerfed, no doubt. It’s one of the best support tools for… EVERY dps, and considering how important they are rn? Yeah… I can forsee it dropping to a 20% damage boost.

4 Likes

At this point we should pray that if Blizzard gives in to people complaining that the worst she gets is the 5 hps reverted…

Please dont touch db please dont touch db…

Ugg healing is going to feel so awful though

17 Likes

Mei is not the Queen, she is the Devil.

5 Likes

Queen of the underworld me boi… c;

Also Queen of backbreaking. I’m still not over the Lunar New Year skins.

11 Likes

What even exists to be nerfed for Mercy she does 2 things until she does a 3rd every 30 seconds

50 Likes

As a tank main, super jump feels completely op. There’s actually like nothing you can do vs a mercy that’s good with super jump. She becomes the most slippery target in the game and can stay out of all tank dmg range long enough to self heal back to full health and repeat.

I’m all for having techs in the game but I think maybe super jump should have a cool down or they should look into nerfing mercy self heal slightly.

5 Likes

actually it’s extremely predictable :sob: never had a problem with it tbh

22 Likes

I mean, Mercy is used way more than Ana is in OWL

So take that for what you will

7 Likes

Probably a nerf to damage boost, it’s just too strong currently.

4 Likes

You dont want that, because what happens then is blizzard realizes that change didnt do anything so they keep doing random nerfs until the character is dead.

8 Likes

Its a predictable arc

I swear its “Mercy needs more skill!”
Then as soon as a she gets a “skillful” ability its

“Okay its op”

Fair enough, but I dont want any nerfs to her.

Um, no its not lmao. They even wanted to buff it at one point.

28 Likes

Damage boost is definitely pretty strong, but at the same time I feel mercy is one of the best supports blizzard has ever designed, and if she gets nerfed itll be really sad day.

4 Likes

Pretty strong doesnt mean overpowered.

They just buffed Zen’s back to 30, and his applies to the whole team instead of Mercy’s single target.

32 Likes

They nerf damage boost she goes Straight to hell with the pick rate the fact that people would rather nerf her than the people she damage boost shows that brain cells are in short supply.

34 Likes

Oh I agree completely, but we all know when any support ability is pretty strong its op af. And unlike some other supports, mercy can actually stay alive for more than 5 seconds, which this community doesn’t like.

Though tbh i don’t think mercy will be nerfed, main reason being most of the pro players actually said they missed mercy in high level play.

9 Likes

All the healers feel too weak To do anything besides Anna and Mercy. If they nerf mercy, so there’s only one decent support option then I’m done playing support.

24 Likes

Hey we’ll still have lucio, he’s okay! Even though his healing is pretty trash with no shields.

I think it’s sad there’s only 7 supports and they constantly get hit with “this one is at the top so nerf”

Yeah Ana’a statistics are going to be way higher than the lowest pick. Theres only 7 heroes! So if one or two are unviable it severely limits what can be picked.

Honestly I dont think people will stop complaining about supports even if they all got hit with nerfs.

Reworked Mercy was absolutely op and needed to be nerfed. But people still conplaining about her? Its unreal

5 Likes

Remember when they made bap’s shift just make people sparkle a little and essentially nothing else?

Haha yeah. Good times.

4 Likes