Mercy in a bikini

So, we don’t have our favorite angel in a bikini yet. And, honestly, it’s past time for this horrible omission to be rectified.

Mercy is the most beautiful girl in Overwatch, and by putting her in beach gear, you’ll attract millions of guys who want to drool at how lovely she is, but then need to pretend they’re in it for the heals. :smiley:

Edit: we have a winner! Thanks, Aranea! Jeff Kaplan, Sir, if you can hear this SoS please send us beautiful Lifeguard Mercy in this get-up to rescue us all from drowning:

deviantart. com/monorirogue/art/Baewatch-Mercy-Pharah-689177854

116 Likes

Not unless we get a Hanzo Speedo skin, too.

120 Likes

More likely in the baywatch-esque red one piece since she’s literally a lifeguard who uses necromancy.

36 Likes

Stop thinking with your second head

36 Likes

That’s a weird way of spelling Road Hog…

99 Likes

Honestly I would ADORE a Wednesday Adams inspired Mercy Bikini skin.

Cute little Gothic parasol style, she could use a few more dark/unique skins that aren’t so ‘Tee-hee I’m a girl!’ IMO. Which I don’t mind existing, but also I do wish she had a bit more range.

8 Likes

Good (20 characters)

10 Likes

I don’t know if it was your intention or just how it was worded, but this creeped me out just a little bit. lol.

Not saying that we shouldn’t have Mercy in a bikini, but ehhhhhh.

10 Likes

Equality dictates that Roadhog also needs a speedo.

12 Likes

I see so much of Roadhog’s belly in most of his skins I feel like they already have a speedo skin for him.

Now, Junkrat… That I could get behind. Actually, Speedo skins for all guys - EQUALITY!

4 Likes

Roadhog speedo or riot.

6 Likes

People don’t mind roadhog in a speedo or really any male character but do for females in bikinis. hmmmmmmm

4 Likes

Zorro Sombra… for umm… fencing.

3 Likes

Can we get a character designed to specifically drive away dudes that would buy the game for that skin? Because I deal with enough creeps at work and really don’t want to have to baby sit them in game, too.

13 Likes

Blonde bimbo isn’t my favourite of anything.

6 Likes

Take my No…

4 Likes

Considering that Mercy is one of the leaders of the most advanced forms of medical research in Overwatch, I wouldn’t write her off as a “Bimbo”.

16 Likes

You work in politics or the movies?

2 Likes

Literally any retail job would fit the description pretty well actually.

Switch to fast food so you can hate Ana and Soldier instead, since there the majority of your migraines will come from horrible and rude old people.

1 Like