Mercy have so little solo impact carry

delete this thread, not relevant anymore

4 Likes

Yeah but it’s Dafran so it’s hard to care, that man is vile.

50 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

Let me see if I get it correctly.
You are expecting a guy who’s only strength is clicking heads, to be able to solo carry with hero who has no offensive abilities.

38 Likes

isn’t the point of your thread that he literally can’t?

10 Likes

ill say he allready better than average low GM mercy player for sure

he dropped to diamond 1 today, only come back agian to master 4 by winning straight 5 game

1 Like

That might just be his skill cap with the hero, because your pro doesn’t mean your a top 500 on every hero.

We have plenty of mercy mains who worked their way up their. he simply isn’t at their level of experience.

1 Like

1 Like

Mechanical skill? You can’t solo carry. Teamwork, strategy, positioning all takes skill, mercy can carry with that skill.

Dafran is a pretty toxic person, and NOT a team player, so it’s understandable if he struggles here

2 Likes

Im t500 on mercy and i peeked at his unranked to gm mercy stream and… hes definitely not climbing bc he doesnt play the hero well

Ik the forums hate smurfs, but ive gotten 2 unranked mercy accs to gm in less than 20hrs in comp each… honestly think its easier to rank up on mercy rn after her crazy heal buff

14 Likes

Acting like he’s not an overall amazing player is just insincere and cringe

5 Likes

Did Dafran go ahead and do an unranked to GM for the other supports, then? Not that I’m doubting that he could, or disagreeing with the premise that Mercy is not a carry pick, I’m just curious.

Maybe he’s just a bad Mercy

5 Likes

If what the OP is saying is true it is not a small thing to even get where he is now but that isn’t a proof that mercy is weak or anything.

Why do you bring up skiesti all the time

Skiesti is not Every high rank mercy player. And you say dafran is better at mercy than your average low gm mercy, is this something you can demonstrate or just a feeling you have? Bc if he keeps falling back to diamond then something tells me he isn’t better

11 Likes

I can think of 3 reasons. Mercy main, woman, OP is a Dafran fan.

15 Likes

Well now I want to know the secret

I have no idea what you’re saying with any of this, but it is a testament to her state in the game. Both of the things OP said are

Mercy have so little solo impact carry

I mean that’s just the support class’ problem.

4 Likes