Mercy for A Cause – Pink Mercy Returns in Support of the Breast Cancer Research Foundation!

The people selling accounts with this skin for thousands of dollars just fell to their knees.

4 Likes

Then they look like terrible people because “it isn’t about the skin” XD

More like the people who wasted 5 grand on a mid skin only for it to be released later LMAO

i’m just thinking about that desperate teen sitting in their room thinking about how they just spent $800 on a pink mercy account an hour before the announcement was made

4 Likes

All they get is a tax break and publicity though? :sob:

100% of the purchase price for both of these skins goes to BCRF…

Okay Overwatch, maybe I will spend money on a skin.

5 Likes

Thank you Blizzard for bringing her back!!!

4 Likes

the most important part obviously is the “with 100% of the purchase price to be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.”

nice :heart_hands:

8 Likes

It’s all 100% going to charity stop being a jerk

2 Likes

I’m not mad that Pink Mercy is up for grabs again, but it does kind of detract from the ‘leetness’ of having had it for all this time. I initially got it just to support a cure for cancer. (My mother was diagnosed around the same time it came out)

I wish they’d kept the Pink Mercy exclusive, and released the Rose Gold for all those who didn’t get the Pink Mercy, but that’s just me being selfish. I’m glad to help support the cause, and I’ll buy her rose gold to help with cancer research as well.

While what was available at the time wasn’t enough to save my mother, maybe they’ll be able to save someone else’s mother. Mom did her part, testing the experimental treatments trying to find a cure for herself, and helping to push forward the research for others.

10 Likes

some suits in blizz HQ meeting

“The forums are in meltdown…season 11 is already being harshly slammed all over the internet for lack of content and ugly cosmetics. I fear we will not meet our quarterly profit margin”…whole office gasps

“Now now…don’t panic everybody…we have an emergency for just such an occasion. We are bringing out…the Pink Mercy!” louder office gasps…followed by applause and cheers for the suits “brilliance”

5 Likes

The “MUH EXCLUSIVITY!!” gatekeepers are going to be soooo mad now!

9 Likes

If it is a 100% I might actually buy it.

I don’t main Mercy even though I can play her.

Definitely gone from a hard pass to, I’ll think about it.

Especially if I can write it off as a tax expense.

1 Like

This is great news!

2 Likes

A lot of you can’t read I’m sorry. Like can we please be happy a breast cancer charity is getting a bag :sob:

4 Likes

It’s so over, your accounts are now worth nothing. :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: :joy: :moneybag:

5 Likes

Dw i got tyrande sym/illidan genji and blizzcon winston :grin: /j

1 Like

i don’t know if you’re intentionally being obtuse but it’s clearly stated that 100% of all proceeds for both bundles are going to charity

1 Like

If they have Alien Zarya and Porsche D.va, it’s still worth something.

1 Like

I have an incredibly hard time believing 100% of the money TRULY goes to where it says it’s gonna go…and at any rate, it was a joke, not a D, don’t take it so hard.