Mercy doesn't feel empowering anymore

keyword: solely

You have admitted to using valk just to escape.
You have admitted to never damage boosting because team mates aren’t worth it.
You have admitted to not ressing people because you felt healing the overextending team mate was a better option.
You have admitted to valking at the worst times trying to save your team from things valk isn’t supposed to save them from, like d.va bombs.

Not one of those things is a mercy issue. That is all you and your decisions.

2 Likes

No, I didn’t admit any of it.

And d.va bomb isn’t leading cause of my teammate’s dying, it’s usually normal focus fire. Which, unfortunately, Valkyrie can’t do anything with.

You literally have. We’ve had plenty of conversations together. Don’t honestly make me go through them all, because if you know me at all, I probably would just to prove the point.

1 Like

No, I didn’t. Megadodo claimed that I did it, though.

But, since you insist: I don’t try same things multiple times. If teammate died 2-3 times with Valkyrie on them, I won’t try to support one with it 4th time.

1 Like

just posted by you 2 days ago.

Tell that to Lucio players who got half of the fun nerfed because of Goats. I don’t think we’ll see a revert but he feels weird to play with the difference of speed between ground and wallride.

Her healing is way too low! It feels like it takes a full 6 seconds to fully heal a single tank. With Moira it’s like less than 3 seconds, plus aoe orb healing.

1 Like

It literally says “when things aren’t going well”. Teammates are gone, time to get out. Not going to stay there and die next.

As for damage boost: yes, 99% of teammates won’t be able to make use of it. Few that show accuracy above average receive it.

Yeah, You used it at a bad time, everyone died because you used it at a bad time thinking it should save them like a zen ult. Which is why It works best when zen actually uses his ult that is supposed to save them durign those times.

And because it went poorly, you wasted your ult, and used it as an escape.

Lets check the list again:

There are 2 things you’ve done, that you say you’ve never admitted too.

when in that hypothetical alone from 2 days ago, you fully admitted to doing.

I still didn’t admit anything.

And it’s not “worst time”, it’s beginning of the fight. I use ult, 5 seconds later teammates are dead, so remaining 10 s I fly away.

I mean, if you say so. The quote from you in your own words is right there with a link to the thread for context that says otherwise

Which again says “when things aren’t going well”, so again, it doesn’t prove what you try to accuse me of.

Ah yes, yet another Mercy thread by Silawatsi.

1 Like

clarification: I was told by you that you did as has been described in this thread

And I told you, that I don’t repeat same mistake of trying to support teammate, that is clearly unable to make use of it.

Risk rez is reserved for that one player, that carries our team. As for everyone else, bringing them back won’t really do any good, so I won’t bother with them.

Moira misses at times

Moira runs out of juice

Moira cant heal through barriers

Moira has difficultly healing widely spread out and/or vertical teammates

Moira doesnt always have an orb ready, and sometimes, it is better to use the purple one

I like Moira a lot, but she isn’t innately a better healer than Mercy

1 Like

This doesnt sound like a Mercy problem

This sounds like a player problem

5 Likes

Pfff. I’m sorry this is a well written post and it touches on some key points that have been relentlessly debated to oblivion already but regardless, key points.

However that sentence above made me scoff.
What you’ve written is fiction, a romantic fantasy at best.
Call it what is is, waiting for you team to die so you can bring them all back and punishing your enemies for being better at the game.

And after that, being an unkillable god-moth-queen zipping around at incalculable speeds, 1v1 -ing dps with ease regardless of a mechanical skill gap, negating deaths one at a time with an ‘undo’ button that dissolved the fear of death so much it made the entire playerbase play like absolute pepegas for seasons to come.

Witch, please.

2 Likes

Moth was boring, compared to pre-rework, for those exact reasons. :woman_mage:

Not much thought left, when you could fly everywhere, rez same dying player 4 times in a row, and get away with it. It was powerful, but boring. Then power was nerfed as well.