Mercy does not require the same game sense as everyone else

For one very simple significant reason.
You are target number one, no mater what.

Imagine being a priority target over and ulting soldier, over an ulting genji, over literally anything. You literally are in survial mode at all times.

But its easy you say, you just stay in the back line! Genji/Tracer/Dva/Winston. They all want you dead at all times. To top that all off, how many times are you solo ulted? Know how many times you are solo ulted as Mercy? Every single game. Everyone. Every single one. Hell sometimes more than once a game if your doing good.

Not only do you need to know game sense, you need to know how to survive being everyoneā€™s primary target at all timesā€¦Except when they is an ally bastion, than I can breathe a sigh of relief as I know what its like to not be target number one for once. Thank you bastion mains. Thank you sincerely, Mercy.

126 Likes

My number one target is any one of the 6 Iā€™m shooting at :joy:

24 Likes

Moira just has to aim in a general direct and she will heal and do damage.
Lucio has an auto ring so that takes no skill
Zen just points ans shoots an orb
ANA. Poor thing lol

10 Likes

Mercy has a hard job and has made many enemies.

With her being the most powerful person in the game for 6 monthes, it has created a target on her back. I love Mercy to death, but vengeance will be swift, lolšŸ˜‚

So In short, Mercy is a number one target because of her reputation, her amamzing healing output, and res.

She is my number one target just like any other support, though I have a score to settle with her for all those matches she ruinedšŸ˜

P.s. Iā€™m not one of those people who thinks Mercy takes no skill, Just letting you knowšŸ‘

11 Likes

Mercy doesnā€™t have gamesense so much as wounded-gazellesense.

13 Likes

Are you calling all supports (except Ana) low skill?

4 Likes

ā€œNo Mercyā€ is the voice line I play as my Zarya every time I laser one down. Lol Itā€™s the last thing they ever hear! ^^ mwuaha

11 Likes

I laugh every time I hear a Zarya say that hahaha

A sort of mesochism I suppose, but if Iā€™m gonna die Iā€™d rather die to someone cheeky.

3 Likes

Come at me, Tracer, Iā€™m ready! (ąø‡ ā€¢Ģ€_ā€¢Ģ)ąø‡

Źš(ā€¢ā€Ģ®ā€¢ )ɞāœ§Ė–Ā°ĖˆĀ·* ā€¦To fly away from you.

15 Likes

I hear rip tires in my nightmares

22 Likes

To a certain degree. :broken_heart: I for one think she require more.

5 Likes

Itā€™s sad, I literally detach my healing beam and disengage as I know during that ten seconds, he is search for me.

7 Likes

Another point worth making is people make it sound like GA is just ā€œFind someone and fly to themā€ and yeah sometimes it is, but a lot of time itā€™s more ā€œFly to someone who needs healing that isnā€™t the person I am with currentlyā€ because if you fly to a fully healed ally (unless itā€™s to get to another ally) it wonā€™t do much for the team. Mercyā€™s healing is so strong that itā€™s basically on her shoulders who lives, who dies, who tells their story. If as Mercy you fly to the wrong person you risk losing one, or more and youā€™re not guaranteed that rez.

2 Likes

Agreed

20 characters

Yes, fly, fly away to the safety of your team, with my pulse bomb stuck to your back, lolšŸ˜‚

So sorry, Jam can be a lot more devious then Jelly

3 Likes

Imagine if you played Ana or Zen and couldnā€™t fly away.

9 Likes

I agree with you. Every other support seems to be encouraged to deal damage first by design, with healing on the side. Mercy is the only one who is focused primarily on healing which leads to her unique play style (evading and dodging takes priority over everything else with no primary tools of your own to fight back.) Sure she has caduceus blaster as a secondary, but when she has her gun out, sheā€™s not healing which probably means sheā€™s not being played to her strengths.

This literally made my day!

:strawberry: WE NEED MORE OF JAM :grapes:

3 Likes

Consider it done, Jam is starting to come out more oftenšŸ˜‚

1 Like

Yes because for Anas and Zens itā€™s all just clicking on heads ez

3 Likes