Mercy changes are most likely coming!

And how different is Mercy from then?

Pocketing should be deleted in general, im tired of it.

2 Likes

Iā€™m scared. Can someone other mercy main hold my hand please?

Also message to Alec: The Mercy Main Community literally pointed out there was no regen in Valk, it was removed, and it wasnā€™t mentioned in the patch notes.

NOW you want to claim ignorance!?

God I hate the balance teamā€¦

1 Like

Grey- if even the best of us Mercyā€™s players like Niandra and Skiesti can make a video on these changes, point out the issues, and ALSO point out they didnā€™t have that regen in Valkā€¦

Iā€™ve seen some incredible posts on the mercy changes being completely ignored.

Why in the hell do you think they are listening?!

News Flash: They arenā€™t listening.

Iā€™m not spending my time and energy talking to stupid devs. Trying to do that just is a way to set me up for disappointment and hurt so yeah Iā€™m good on that.

Either way Iā€™m starting to see the real place to even try to talk on feedback is twitter.

3 Likes

i think she exceeded brig in ow1, that whole moth era and every three months or so ever since sheā€™s been getting nerfs/changes. Basicaly whenever the player base gets bored and wants to play the ā€œitā€™s un fun to play againstā€ card.

Dunno. Reasons.

[OW2] Mercy should get a "LifeSteal"

[OW2] Mercy, simplified SuperJump+Slingshot

Search results for ' @GreyFalcon-11737 https://i.imgur.com/8W5EsAC.png' - Overwatch Forums

šŸ•Š Maybe just give Mercy 60hps

I think the most fun I had. Was their Public test of the Valk+mass rez mercy they did a year or so ago. I had a blast. :smiley:

Who cares, still a boring easy nonsensical pocketing mess, if youre a mercy main, stop playing this trash if you want anything actually beneficial to happen to your precious hero.

Im not going to play her ever again unless pocketing becomes a distant memory once and for all, I cant condone this current kit as pocketing is the only viable thing worth doing, which goes against my principles. Not to mention its BORING, yes, BORING.

Pocketing is the problem, pocketing has always been the problem, and pocketing always will be the problem if this is the road they choose to go down long term

1 Like

some post this, and its more accurate to the devs stream:

MERCY DEV SUMMARY:

• Looking at Mercy S4 changes
  • Healing very strong = frustration (probably a nerf on healing)
  • GA nerf causes problems with synergies (Rez linger)
  • GA refresh on successful rez possibly?
  • Oversights on Valkyrie w/ no constant regen boost. How can that be better?

All i know is they need to stop getting nerf happy with mercy OW1 was the same garbage, nerf nerf nerf i am tired of it. Only thing I want back is GA to be the way it was

DPS gets nerfed it is 1 minor almost not noticeable thing aka Sojourns hit box increasing 20%

Why cant we nerf some dps into the ground 1st then talk about how we are gonna fix it

3 Likes

What we are seeing is that among the devs, some hate Mercy a lot, because they no longer know what to do with her, in the end they will take away the valkyria and she will go with a rope attached to some ally, do not expect anything good from the devs anymore .

2 Likes

Cool story. Mercy is for the least skilled players in the game. So boost away.

Just delete this whinerā€™s characterā€¦

lulā€¦i wanna see them actually nerf her healingā€¦

she was 55 hp/s before. (and still wasnā€™t picked due to her healing output)

shes only 67.5 hp/s when targets sub 50%. ST. meanwhile ana has a steady 88 hp/s and bap/moira can aoe heal more than 67.5 at any time.

& her 45 hp/s when above 50% is the 3rd weakest heal in gameā€¦only zen and lucio do less (and they donā€™t have channel)

they can not nerf her above 50% rate (its already trash given shes a primarily ST channel healer)

they ā€œcouldā€ nerf her sub 50%ā€¦but then ppl gonna rage (yet again) becasue she is nerfed due to healing a half dead target (which is what they changed her to be good at)

Devā€™s just need to revert her healing and stop changing her becasue EVERY single time they doā€¦they make her less fun & also at same time piss off the haters who whine about it beign too strong when their whining is why it was changed to begin with.

and then devs have change her again.

Devs have no idea wtf they are doing with Mercy.
They have wasted so much time on changing stuff that didnā€™t need changed, yet ignoring what needed it, and they could of legit re-worked pharah with all the time/effort put into mercy since OW2 betaā€¦

1 Like

So they nerfed her GA but compensated her with better healing, now theyā€™re just taking away the healing. Got it.

2 Likes

remove rez 20 charatersds

Maybe Iā€™m a cynic, but I donā€™t think the no regen in Valk was a mistake - one very spammed clip before the changes was the clip of some streamer trying (and failing) to kill her as she used her ult to contest. I think either they are putting it back to make the coming nerfs appear milder, or they simply realized that without the regen battle-Mercy was more or less dead and decided that the most ā€œfun to watchā€ part of Mercy had to stay.

1 Like

Nopeā€¦

I am talking about those essays made by T500 Mercy players that Blizzard asked them to do before OW2 start. And then threw them in to the garbage after they delivered.

Those players are public figures, and they were disregarded by blizzard and their opinions were treated worse than thrashā€¦ And those were opinion that blizzard asked them to deliver.

Do you really think that is inspiring to the rest of the community to do any kind of work, when we know it will be treated even worse than that?

4 Likes

Actually it was 17 nerfs to Mercy with 20 nerfs to Brig IIRC

Brig is OG queen of netfs, with Mercy close second

But this here is beyond stupid and I think she exceeds her now.

Easier said than doneā€¦

What hero I would play that would be equally fun to me?

News flash: there is not one here that would be fun in a longer runā€¦

Make your bets everyone, what kind of idiotic stuff will be done to Mercy.