MERCY Bugs have not been addressed for a Year! A lot of them are game breaking

There is another one? Ok then.

2 Likes

Show me where you saw it so I can show you that you have completely misunderstood what they have said.

Another what? What do you mean

I feel you on the rez part.
Anything else hasnt really caught my attention.
Before you peek on my profile, its an alt. I have over 600 hours on mercy on console.

Now in regards to superjump. If they take it away, i wouldnt mind. I dont rely on it that much. Whenever I jump, changes of getting sniped are high (im a gm player and people dont miss their shots).

4 Likes

I’ve gone to res, and then it autocancels, and the cooldown starts. It makes Mercy even more frustrating to play.

4 Likes

I hate this so much, you’re right in that its really disruptive. Add insult to injury though it seems like no one thats not a Mercy main knows it exists though.

10 Likes

I’m all for bug fixes :+1:

4 Likes

perhaps put this in bug report?

why is it always hana crying about a non issue

22 Likes

Method actors :roll_eyes:

The devs said that posts like these are helpful, and Mercy is probably one of the buggiest heroes in the game right now so I hope they notice this one.

10 Likes

I get you!

While superjump has its strong points, it is also has its downfall. Mostly in higher ranks. A lot of players know the pattern and can easily track your movement.

4 Likes

there is another GA bug: if you try to ga to someone behind you while being blose to a teammate youll GA bavkwards to the close teammate

7 Likes

Just so you know, they did. They have also allowed to officially show how to do it in a training room, streaming to people for OWL. Any bug is first a feature. As long as it’s in the game, it’s a feature.

At any case it is one of the least priority bugs that needs work. There are many more severely game play impacting bugs.

9 Likes

Even worse is when you stutter in place or the GA forces you backwards instead

11 Likes

They say Doomfist is a pretty buggy character, while that is true: Mercy is currently on top.

Some of those bugs are so easy to recreate, you can do it solo in Practice mode.

1 Like

You think MERCY’s bugs haven’t ever been addressed?

HAVE YOU HEARD OF EARTHSHATTER?

ok to be fair they tried and failed miserably to fix it like once a year ago

1 Like

Talking about how easy it is to do them…

I have also stumbled upon another clip (not mine):

16 Likes

I have actually had the exact opposite scenario of your heal beam bug pop up several times: where the audio plays and the visual of the beam connects, but it doesn’t heal. Im sure I managed to record it at least once, but I’ll have to rummage around for the clip.

9 Likes

It would be great if you found it!
I too remember this. I had it most often during late Winter and early Spring seasons (I believe :thinking:) when wearing Pink Mercy. Always had to reconnect the beam for it to work properly.

4 Likes