Mercy 3.0 concept

Alrighty… I ain’t sayin a thing as y’all know what the community thinks of Mercy’s current state, (if ya don’t then just browse through the forums) so let’s get straight into it. (also I’m horrible at giving names to abilities lol)

Doctor's enthusiasm (Secondary ability)

• Duration: 4 seconds
  • Cooldown: 16 seconds
  • Launches Mercy 10 meters in the air
  • Boosts healing from 50hp/s to 75hp/s
  • Boosts damage boosting from +30% to +45%

Mercy lacks mid-fight potential with her current healing output. With Doctor’s enthusiasm, Mercy gets a chance to save an ally during teamfights.

Resurrect (Ultimate ability)

• Line of sight required
  • 1.2 second cast time, Mercy is not able to use any of her abilities during this time
  • Movement speed decreased by 50% when casting Resurrect
  • Allies within a 15 meter radius, who are still alive, recieve instant burst healing of 35 hp when Mercy starts casting Resurrect
  • Mercy gets 30% damage reduction after successfully casting Resurrect

Mercy’s old version of Resurrect during its “ultimate ability” times was borderline broken (not to mention today’s version of Resurrect, makes me wanna throw up), yet all it did was that it set your team up for another team wipe, mostly due to the unhealthy playstyle called “hide and rez.” Line of sight requirement and the cast time of 1.2s will get rid of this playstyle and encourage Mercy players to engage more in team fights aswell as provide your remaining teammates a little bit of burst healing.

might do some balance changes as the time goes by

1 Like