Mei cannot be healed by any supports while in cryostasis

Everything is into the title.

As far as i am aware, this is a feature and not a bug. However, what is a bug is that after these changes, Rein can now charge through cryostasis as if there was nothing there.

Not a feature, they have fixed this before to make mei healable, but this latest change with mei made her cryostasis act differently with los or something and that broke it again

My guess is they moved the center uh… I don’t know what you call it, whatever the point that interacts with objects. From the middle of the cryofreeze to somewhere in the air thinking “its higher now so it’ll block more things”. Problem is things like Rein’s charge are set lower and the two points never connect so… right through Mei he goes.

Mei

Cryo-Freeze

• Now behaves like Mei’s Ice Wall when it comes to interactions. Cryo-Freeze will block line of sight and collision in much the same way

Source:

Too bad that isn’t actually true. Heroes are charging through cryofreeze, can’t charge through a wall.

Tis borked.

The charge is likely a bug, the healing is performing as intended according to those notes.

Yes, I see something similar listed in the 1.48 KNOWN ISSUES LIST from May 19th. So it hasn’t been that long since it was official noted, which hopefully means a fix is coming soon.

Far as the patch changes, I wish they were written more clearly for what the objective was.

Something like “We’ve reverted the changes we made on February 28, 2017.”