Mei 13th: Best use of Blizzard you have seen? (the ult, not the Game Studio)

Ni Hao Friends! and welcome once again to THE MONTH OF MEI Season 3!
A month long project where I post threads about Overwatch best girl Mei, every dei, for the entire month of… well… May.
Todei’s topic: I’m going to start a Blizzard!

So I made a thread the other day about my grievances with Mei’s Ult, (See Mei 8th) But now let’s talk a bit more positively about it. I Want to hear any stories you have about Mei coming in with a clutch Blizzard to save the day. Or perhaps just a creative use of it.

Back in the long, long ago, Back when quickplay was the only mode and it didn’t have hero limits, I went up against a team on Hollywood with 2 Meis who coordinated their ults to keep us from getting close to the payload by placing them right next to each other.

Thank you for reading, and Check out the SUPERTHREAD™ (linked below) for more Mei all month long!

Unfortunately I don’t have a video, but once on Volskaya I won on attack in overtime by throwing the blizzard from what was probably the furthest distance possible. It went over the wall, landed in the point and helped my team win before I even gained LOS of the point. Fun times.