[MEGATHREAD] Fix Roadhog's Hook! (5 Cases, 18 Video Examples)

you will get your hook fixed after doomfist is fixed:

is he getting fixed?

nope,

so you have your answer for roadhog

1 Like

Yeah I just saw a thread showing that his hook is getting fixed on ptr

1 Like

Wasn’t Roadhog released before Doomfist? And wouldn’t that make him a priority over Doomfist?

Just saying…

It seems it is fixes now. Congratulations.

Now, what buff are we fighting for?

2 Likes

More ammo, less reloading time, making him feed the enemy team less and the speedo skin we all deserve…

1 Like

These ones and these ones.

🐖 [Roadhog] Changes I want
Stuff grey is thinking about

1 Like

Thank fkin god, took them long enough to fix it…

“Fixed a bug that caused Roadhog’s Chain Hook to sometimes break after hitting an enemy”

Time to test it on ptr :o

1 Like

Less RNG for bullet spread. The amount of 10hp targets that got away due to RNG spread is unreal. It’s to the point where I’d rather hook them just to do some what reliable damage.

can i submit my own for this? this was from a few days ago…

the video doesnt actually do it justice because it doesnt show what i saw when it was in game…i tried to hook the torb (since its MH and they suck there)…my hook actually grabbed the TURRET first…after it grabbed it then SWITCHED to the mccree like you see in the video…that torb ended up lasting all the way to the end of the map and easily the MVP…

because of the hook glitch : /

1 Like

I just thought of how maybe they should revert the pull distance nerf. I remember back with hook 2.0 they made it to where enemies get pulled right in front of him, then they changed it so he had a harder time get his combo in as well. This was of course before his big nerf, so maybe this would give him better DMG :thinking: just a thought tho.

2 Likes

Yes you can,

But they’ve fixed the hook on the ptr (Thank God!!), you can try it there.

I queued for 4mins on PTR, and still no game… lol Is everyone dead? tf?

i wonder when that fix is going live

1 Like

Just like every other Patch, after a 6 Months break :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just quit playing this garbage game.

1 Like

They need to fix the hook.

Nice necro

1 Like

They still haven’t fixed his hook.