{MEGATHREAD} Console Players Still Feeling like 2nd Class Citizens. [400 likes, 1500 responses]

Sorry my bad. When you replied to my post and there was a lot of you talk I thought it was meant towards me. Again, sorry man.

2 Likes

No worries! I was typing it as if I was talking to a dev, not you. In my mind I was wording it as if a dev actually managed to get this far in the thread and reading comments.

Its all good <3

edit: I fixed some wording on it

And get this guys, weā€™re approaching 900 replies nowā€¦

2 Likes

Was right now just a maintenance? Like literally no changes? Why dis the servers need to go down? Why was there a patch download? I canā€™t find any notes on itā€¦

Edit: my GF logged in, played a match and got kicked during her second match and couldnā€™t even log in anymore. Iā€™m sure even if we were to do a separate topic about it we still wouldnā€™t get any responseā€¦

Scheduled maintenance. Thereā€™s an announcement in the Announcement Forum. PS4 only.

I never needed to download anything for a simple maintenance until now. Itā€™s strange. But whatevs Iā€™m losing more and more patience with this game.

This is f*cking bull, this thread is nearing 900 replies. The games new patch literally BROKE the game. Ping spikes, jittery camera, disconnects continuously, competitive is disabled. We still dont have access to PTR. its honestlly PATHETIC.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been trying to log in for 3 hours now canā€™t even get in. Got in once and got kicked mid match.

Canā€™t wait for spiderman to come oit tbh. Just looking elsewhere. Regarding hero shooters? Paladins at the momentā€¦ OW is seriously doing as poorely as a F2P game lately on console. Itā€™s deplorable.

The worst part of this update is that itā€™s apparently supposed to be fixing that issue where the social menu does some overlaying with other info on the screen.

ā€¦However, this is rendered moot when you remember that private profiles will soon be enabled, making that menu change practically useless.

3 Likes

Gameā€™s been down 5h now. Great going. At least for me. Not particularly keen on playing it but was just curious how long it would take them to get it done. Paladins worst has been 3h down, you beat them.

Congrats blizzard I guess

console does have a report system and do get banned or suspended and silenced who ever told you that is telling you rubbish.

Well, excuse me for being nice.

???

well it was just a correction on the information you had nothing more.

I donā€™t know if this is the case for anyone else, but on PS4, itā€™s working fine, the information overlay is fixed, it only took me 1 attempt to log in, the only persistent issue is completely being disabled

Also 900th reply just wanted to get that out, and still no word from the devs

Edit: Just got this retweet from Michael Chu as a notification h ttps://twitter.com/playoverwatch/status/1006566858768592896?s=21

This thread has my full support!!!

Also, is truly sad to see 900+ responses but no one from Blizzard Development.

Why would they get OW for console if theyā€™ll not give it attention? ):

1 Like

Let me link that for you buddy.

Anywayā€¦as another day passes, another day spent fighting lies ahead of us.

Are we really asking too much? is it so hard to fix linear? is it really that hard to create a report system? :confused:

1 Like

At this point I officially give up. Iā€™m frustrated beyond humanly possible eith this game. Only way to make me come bavk is a developer update where we are actually mentionned.
Peace.

A neglected, furstrated consoleplayer

2 Likes

I feel you bro.
Iā€™ve come from playing 4 to 6 hours a day to 30 minutes.

I never thought to say this, but OW is really dying. And theyā€™re focusing on PC issues, they totally ignored consoles and theyā€™ll keep doing it.

I have the feeling in less than a month Iā€™m quitting OW, forever.
Same happened with WOW, same happened with Hearthstone. Once I leave, Iā€™m not looking back. And OW is starting to get really frustrating, itā€™s really tiring to see Blizzard fixing Basketballs and sprays and doesnā€™t take the time to even give us a official reply.

We are second-handed. We donā€™t matter and they couldnā€™t care less.
My positivism just left my brain. Iā€™m done.

1 Like