[MEGATHREAD] [190+ likes] You just lost one of your top 500 players - everything wrong with overwatch in extreme detail

p much every person with a keyboard came to the reddit & forums to complain how Rez had no counterplay and was broken.
if you say you weren’t one of them then I don’t believe you, especially with how desperate you seem to be saying it was only pro players complaining.

Go check the old foums and then come back bb x

Lol im not desperate in the slightest, that is a wrong perception you have right there. I am simply pointing out the facts, nothing more nothing less. Also you should read more carefully, i never said that the pros were the only ones complaining, i said they were the ones making the most noise there is a difference, and that is a fact. Also again, mass rez is not coming back, the sooner people accept it the better.

rez was fine, people were just dumb

1 Like

I am also finally done with this game. After they broke my main again, my two remaining mates who still were interested in the game eventually uninstalled it, leaving me with no motivation at all to play again. The only thing I am going to spend is time… On the forums, on my fanfictions and some OW streams, that’s it. Why? Because I actually like the franchise.

Still replied. Wowee

Aside from the Mercy and toxicity stuff I can feel all this. These are the exact reasons why I don’t play the game regularly anymore.

BRO OW IS LIKE A BAD GF U ARE TOTALLY IN LOVE … Thats why u post right now here … like all of us the OW addicts here… its one of the most addictive smart video games in history

So? You think people replying to posts means they are desperate? lol, sure buddy, gl waiting for mass rez to come back.

Dude. They are only watching that for tokens. LOL you actually thought 50k people were watching that for entertainment.

6 Likes

he is right

I totally agree. Have like 15 hours on fortnite I’ve TRIED SO HARD TO LIKE IT on and off, yet no luck. Literally, lol. Repetitive boring trash and idk how people enjoy streamers like Ninja, he’s just so unfunny and his followers are ruining twitch as we speak.

2 Likes

i also agree

you right I agree my doggie

it needs to pick one i agree

It’s unfortunate for us that Blizzard clearly only has one development team, that is responsible for the whole of overwatch.

If only they had like 2 teams maybe, one for Overwatch and one for the Overwatch league… seems crazy, I know… to have two teams. Surely Blizzard isn’t so crazy as to have different teams for the different aspects of the game.

1 Like

now that would make things so much better