[MEGA-THREAD] Sombra's Base Movement Speed Changes 💜

I mean her invisible get s her in position fast enough. What would be the point?

1 Like

I am talking about outside her stealth though.

I just made this thread because it just seems odd that she is the generic flanker, but still share the same base speed.

Self - Bumping, I mean ( SELF- BOOPING ) so we can get this thread back trending.

1 Like

I’m down for this. As long as we get bug fixes

2 Likes

Yes, I too want all her potential bugs to be fix as well. I just figure I can share this thread so we can at least get some recognition on this topic.

Oh agreed. Seeing as there is no logical argument against it, plus, it’s not like she’s tearing up rank play or anything.

2 Likes

Exactly, make sure you upvote this thread and share it so we can spread this topic :hugs: "SOMBRA’S STYLE "

1 Like

Will do! 20 characters

1 Like

Thank you so much!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

1 Like

No. She is already really strong and unfun

1 Like

Ok go on? How is she strong and how is she unfun?

1 Like

You think so? I am just curious on what your opinion/ thought process of why you find her unfun?

1 Like

Losing control of your character and essentially not be able to fight back is really annoying. Also the fact that she can go invis shoot/hack/distract you with no drawbacks because of the translocater. If you get hacked especially as most tanks you are useless and all you can really do it wait.

1 Like

I too, would really appreciate this.

3 Likes

i would be very ok with this, as a tank main, i think this would be extremely needed for her kit.

if anything… genji and tracer have such mobility, they dont deserve faster mvoement speeds lol…

2 Likes

You still control the character though. You just can’t use your abilities. It’s not like she just controls you or body switches with you Ginyu style

4 Likes

True. you can still just see your health go down while you cant do anything but watch

1 Like

And shoot…And move

3 Likes

I’d be happy for this, but first I want a damage threshold on stealth and hack, so they aren’t broken by less than 10 damage.

2 Likes

For every somewhat ability dependent hero there is not much you can do.

1 Like