Mcree| Ammo Reduction

Give him 5 Ammo. Problem solved. Where is my medal?

1 Like

Nowhere because it doesn’t solve his problem

30 Likes

Less spam, less fth damage. Solved

Try going through the garbage to find your medal.
If you find any they probably aren’t yours…
:put_litter_in_its_place:

8 Likes

As if tank bursting was his only problem

2 Likes

IT sure helps one of them.

But it’s such a hard nerf that you can’t really nerf him his other problems, too much of a nerf on that section

1 Like

With reload on roll, he would have 10 ammo. If a cree cant kill someone in ten shots, they are just bad and using his ammo number as a spam crutch. He was never meant to be landing so many shots. Since barrier guttings its free reign.

2 Likes

That would be funny, make it so the Peacemaker still has a empty chamber that randomly loads into the barrel, it would be so frustrating, like the yelling gun in Borderlands hahahah

8 Likes

That’s the purpouse? It’s like if you said Junkrat should have 2 ammo because if he doesn’t kill with that he’s bad?

200hp and 1.5s reload, even FtH nerfs if needed

1 Like

You say that like MCcree is not a pinpoint infinite range hitscan. Please tell me this when Junkrat is meta, but until then.

Just put a cooldown on Fan The Hammer

Presto, he’s now vulnerable to Dive Tanks.

4 Likes

This change and hp or reload revert.

1 Like

On a… six shooter?

9 Likes

“I know what you’re thinking: ‘Did he fire six shots or only five ?’ Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I’ve kinda lost track myself. Given that this is Overwatch and the community only suggests massive nerfs, you’ve got to ask yourself one question: ‘Do I feel lucky?’”

5 Likes

If that makes your suspension of disbelief fall apart, then the game with the space hamster in a giant rolling robot wrecking ball is not for you

The shot landing is player determined, and always has been. McCree was meant to be is a sort of mid ranged sniper. He needs ammo and damage to pull that off. Remember when Ashe just did his job better and invalidated him?

He’s also meant to have adirect answers to hard to hit targets. Flash + Fan and his ult shows this with.

Lastly, McCree was trash before he got his 25 hp buff. Don’t belive me? Look back a few months before he got it and see the threads BEGGING for McCree buffs.

The only question is what can we nerf without sending him back to the trash bin. That’s only if you think he needs nerfs; personally, I think he should serve as the role model for other DPSes and we start buffing them.

2 Likes

This is honestly the most reasonable nerf approach I’ve read so far out of all the McCree hate threads. Doesn’t butcher McCree because of blind rage. Doesn’t try to nerf 3 things and pretend that it wouldn’t gutter him.

2 Likes

You are missing my point. Hitscans could not just always land every shot when barriers were strong. This is the most consistent Cree has been since the very early days of the game (not as noticeable since we weren’t all as incredible as we are now).

What problem is that? I don’t see a problem.