Mauga...logic? Armor? Huh?!

Mauga the shirtless man who has more armor then most tanks!

Forget Winston and Reinhardt who wear literal suits of protection!

Forget Dva and Wreckingball who have their solid titanium mechs!

And we don’t talk about Orisa here…

I mean Rammatra is a literal war Omnic with upgrades. And STILL!

THE SHIRTLESS half naked man has more armor then every tank that walks on two legs!

11 Likes

Hitscan with the same amount of armor as Rein. With a huge ammo clip, and the overhealth ability for himself and his nearby teammates.

Whats the issue? Didnt we want Mauga mirrors in every game?

If only Blizz could have seen this coming.

Oh wait…

9 Likes

Why is his charge unstoppable? BP sales baby

5 Likes

does that stop him from having armor under his skin?
he’s built like a square we don’t know what’s happening under that skin

1 Like

So Mauga is basically the Terminator?

3 Likes

now that is funny mental image

1 Like

I mean… what are those things on him?

They don’t seem like something that you could just attach to skin.

I’m thinking he’s like doomfist and is mostly cybernetics made to look like skin.

6 Likes

Its nipple covers. Duh!

The dude released in the Winter he needs to stay warm somehow.

5 Likes

You seriously look for logic in game balance?

Seriously?

No offense … but if your nipples are there on your chest I think even bullet reflecting skin is the least weird thing about you.

5 Likes

The man has two hearts like an alien.

Anyone with basic anatomy knowledge knows that is physically impossible without rerouting entire veins and nerves.

You’d need a hospital full of Dr. Stranges to even attempt it, pre superhero version.

1 Like

but… why move his nipples?

Idk

I can’t find it. Can you?
Also could be a side effect of his body expanding in mass therefore his skin never got alterated. Thus the placement of his glands there remained in place as skin stretched and muscle expanded.

“so how did you spend your friday night?”
“I pondered Maugas nipples”
“oh”

please make it stop.

6 Likes

If we were using real world logic Doomfist would not be able to use his abilities, Tracer would not exist, and Winston would not survive that long (despite being a talking gorilla) as bullets tend to hurt flesh even if you are quite big.

1 Like

Dermal armor is common in cyberpunk-type settings.

Lets be honest with so many hero’s getting 225hp now it’s just insane how others remain at 200 or lower. Then again logic and OW have never really gotten along not after the likes of Hanzo added magic spirit dragons to the mix of a High tech world.

1 Like

I can’t stop myself now…

And yeah I know it isn’t cyberpunk, but still :sweat_smile:

Doomfist is always the funny one to think about. First off where is the fuel for the rocket fist stored? Second why isn’t his arm ripped off as he’s dragged around by nothing but his right fist? It’s not a cybernetic attachment either, just a glove he wears lol.

1 Like

If you press the divot in his lower back, his pecks pop out and unfold into a king size bedframe.

4 Likes