Mauga...logic? Armor? Huh?!

sounds about right…

1 Like

It’s not a realistic game. They don’t have to be logic .

Are we really comparing OW to real life?

Why does sombra’s hack make soldier forget how to run?

His legs are mechanical.

And Pharah, a woman covered head-to-toe in a highly advanced armorsuit, has no armor points at all. And in fact, she has the same HP as characters who wear no armor at all.

Somehow, I don’t think realism is this game’s highest priority.

3 Likes

Come to think of it…how come she never got the extra 25 health? Or a smidge of armor like how sym or zem have a bit extra?

Because she’s hard enough to kill as it is when paired with a Mercy. Did you know Pharmercy used to be a common pro comp? Even snipers weren’t enough to beat it.

Still is…the OWL cup had a ton of Pharmercy.

1 Like

Did it? I skimmed through the 2023 World Cup VoD, saw a fair number of heroes, but no Pharah.

Bro did you not see Yzna?! He rocked the qualifiers.

The qualifiers maybe, but Pharah was conspicuously absent from BlizzCon itself, far as I could tell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtUBcfu6twM

Those are where his cybernetic hearts are located; at least underneath all the chest muscles. Plus he IS a Talon heavy assault unit, and it’s no secret that all of them have cybernetics in them; Mauga himself just shows that it’s not the suit that gives them the strength to carry 2 chainguns.

Heck, he used to be as skinny as Reaper, but since the surgery he’s been beefed up.