Mauga would be fun if ana didnt exist

new tank passive: the enemy team can no longer pick ana

please blizzard i want to play overwatch 2 but i think im gonna have to uninstall for now :blush:

48 Likes

“Just outplay the nade.”

36 Likes

Here’s a suggestion: Reduce the time the anti heal stays active on tanks just like they did with her sleep. Sleep is 3 seconds on tanks and 5 seconds on DPS. Apply the same ratio on her anti heal.

7 Likes

“But she has no mobility”

34 Likes

it’s supposed to be baited, mauga can bait it and then lifeweaver can pull him out, and then mauga charges in again

Lifeweaver is going to be homeboy’s best friend. That would explain the heavy nerfs if you are me.

4 Likes

Planting tree of life inside his cage which enemies can’t escape just screams Bloodbath and photosynthesis.

15 Likes

Debuffs should just work like this. If you play the role made for absorbing damage and debuffs, they should absorb damage and debuffs well.

5 Likes

Does blood make good plant fertalizer?
:thinking:

2 Likes

Just have one of your supports play kiriko??

1 Like

I’ve been asking for this for years! I’m so sick of Ana completely ruining tanks.

12 Likes

Yeah, it doesn’t matter what they introduce when Ana can anti-nade them and ruin them instantly which demands a Kiriko. :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Even then 3 second sleep on tanks is STILL too much lmfao. A 3 second long stun is beyond idiotic, let alone it being 5 seconds on regular targets.

4 Likes

I love that atgument like it means literally anyth8ng when the hero has the best cc in the game and ult on cooldown along side bo fall off damage

For some plat yes others the iron is to much

We could reduce its up time and cool down ontop of making it no complet anti

Does nade affect his E?

Yep. No heals for you.

You really should wonder if a three second sleep is necessary even if its annoying. Think about the things blizzard changed due to being “annoying” and how often that ended up negatively effecting the game for example.

Yes, sleep in general is annoying. A .5 second sleep would be annoying, but when you have hyper mobile heroes in the game? I think you’ll be more annoyed if sleep was just deleted.

1 Like

This dude puts out a ton of damage but can feel very squishy. Ana and Zen wreck his life.

2 Likes