Matchmaking SR Intervals

You applied my criticism of blizzard to your own idea. I didn’t suggest your idea would go to ptr, it was a simple dig at blizzard for being slow.
If you think the game is well balanced then I would suggest not going and ruining it with this.
Don’t try to fix a problem that doesn’t exist.

2 Likes

some people thought democracy was a mistake :us:

Yeah man, I just love where that’s got us. Trump in the us, Tories in the uk. But it’s the best option, as is leaving game balance to those who get paid to do it.

I spoke too quick. The game is balanced for me (1900sr) but not for OWL. So we’ll go back to GOATs meta and start to implement my idea.

Let’s say the top 6 heroes get that 1 HP nerf.

so not all 6 heroes will drop from being pick. the spread will be incredible tight

You have no way of knowing if it balanced for owl. And I want to make this clear before I say it, I don’t mean to insult you or your rank but taking balance advice form a rank where overwatch isn’t really played would be a mistake.

And no, Lucio going from 200 to 199 wouldn’t change anything. But Lucio going from 151 to 150 would make goats either unplayable or so unbelievably slow that it no one would want to play it or on the other hand it gets a whole lot more healing at the cost of mobility arguably making the comp sustain even more. All because Lucio is unplayable.

1 Like

it will be, please read this again

no offence taken

what about 199 to 198 and also mercy went from 198 to 199.

jump on voice chat and let’s work this out long hand, why don’t you want to talk to me on voice chat? are you Xion?

I’ve given my stance on speaking to you, I even took the time to explain that there is literally nothing you could do and/or add to this that would make me want to spend any time in any form of communication other than this but keep insisting on it bud.

And no, mercy could get to 250 before her lack of healing would be a reasonable downside because she would be slightly more survivable.

2 Likes

Democracy is a mistake because it’s mob rule. Americans live in a Constitutional Republic, but most of them don’t even realize it.

what about 251?

10000 rein shield too much
100 rein shield too little
somewhere in the middle is perfect, no?

What about 251? It changes literally nothing.

And no, somewhere in the middle is 5k and that is so unbelievably broken it’s not even funny.

2 Likes

what about 252?

so perfectly tuned attributes attributes are broke? I’m listening…

That’s not perfectly tuned, that’s taking 2 arbitrary numbers and decided what happens to be in the middle Is balanced.

As for 252, you need to understand that there will be break points where it no longer makes someone worth running. 250 is where mercy would be picked because she is now survivable, meaning she can pocket a dps and be safer.

2 Likes

I just don’t think you fully understand the system I’ve described.

And I don’t think you understand all the flaws I’ve pointed out. I could go back and quote them all like you decided to but it wouldn’t change anything because you aren’t interested in seeing anything goes against your idea.

2 Likes

the flaws you have pointed out are erroneous

if I don’t understand or you are wrong, has nothing to do with whether I’m stubborn or not. I think you’re the stubborn one and ignorant to the facts.

I will edit the post and/or take down the original post if you show me anything that’s any good. I’ve heard nothing so far. Please prove me wrong. please. And if you can’t, find someone who can.

You don’t offer facts. You offer a flawed system that I have spent more time than I’d like to admit debunking every point you make only for you to say I don’t understand the obvious greatness of the system proposed. You say I don’t understand yet dont clarify anything. You simply offer another arbitrary situation witch I continue to argue against.

2 Likes

stop it

poberacito

I clarify like 3 thimes, I just got a queue pop, back in 20

Good luck in silver. I’m gonna go spend some time with people that aren’t incessantly proposing stupid ideas despite all the arguments given against them.

2 Likes

you’re not a very nice person, please don’t talk to me anymore

aww, no more voice comms invite? I’m so upset. Shut up man, I don’t care if you like me or not, your idea is bad and I’ve told you why. Either continue in your delusions or see my points for what they are. Either way you’re annoying me.

2 Likes