Matchmaking SR Intervals

i offered voice chat because you’re making me repeat myself

this is the second time you asked this question… yet the answer has not changed

I didn’t ask any questions. I stated why I think your idea of balance is not viable and even less fun. You decided to try to take it somewhere blizzard can’t step in.
You fail to see any side other than your own and apparently can’t see the inherent flaws in your system.

2 Likes

give me a break

maybe you just can’t comprehend it

point them out, I haven’t seen any evidence to the contrary despite the last 10 minutes I’ve spent with you

I’ll format this as well as I can on mobile.

A meta starts: 6v6 mirror
Those 6 get nerfed to the point they aren’t viable.
A new meta starts: 6v6 mirror.
They get nerfed until they aren’t viable.
By this point the previous meta is viable again.
Same 6v6 mirror as the first time.

This is an endless cycle.

2 Likes

you skipped a step

a meta stars 6v6 mirror
3 of those get nerfed so they a less viable
the next 3 heroes who might be viable are not set in stone
experimenting will happen, allowing for a more volatile meta

this is an endless cycle

All I got from that is that it would alternate between 4 metas instead of 2 since for some reason you are limiting the nerfs to 3 for some reason?

2 Likes

aye chiwawa

if you won’t make this discussion more efferent via voice chat, I won’t be sorrowed by your ignorance

You mistake my logic for ignorance. Your system is bad, I have told you why. If you wish to no longer get discus on the forum made for discussions then I guess I’ll leave you to keep dreaming of your future in game balance

2 Likes

you think you told me why, I don’t see it despite earnest effort

fine, I won’t give up on you. so long as, you’ll be here for the next half hour or so, and also we keep our replies to each other short and quick, deal?

Honestly bud, I’m bored of you already. You’re arguing for a flawed system that if integrated would kill the game without any doubt. I’ve already spend more of my time I’d like pointing out the flaws you refuse to see.

2 Likes

I win. Have a nice day.

Nah bud, you don’t win. If the system you propose gets added to the game, I’ll buy you a nice brandy but until then you just wasted time arguing for a flawed system.

2 Likes

nope, you said you were leaving and you’re still here, I can’t trust you any more

At what point did I say I was staying?

2 Likes

you didn’t, see ya later

Does that mean I win?

1 Like

I didn’t give up on you.

That didn’t answer my question

1 Like

The level of irony here is obscene.

1 Like

what you’re failing to see is that the next 3 heroes on deck aren’t set in stone, and you’re 4 mirror match answer didn’t properly address your misunderstanding