Matchmaker be like

I would guess that the matchmaking in GM is not even trying and allows large gaps.

My DPS are in low plat and I regularly see silver and bronze players in my games.

Bro forced 50/50 is real!!! Just ignore the post I made about losing 6 games in a row!

its not the lose/win problem, its how you lose and win. Most of the time you either stomp or get stomped.

Matchmaker isn’t “rigged” to force a 50% winrate. The matchmaker does its best to match two teams together such that the teams should be even, and either one has a 50% chance to win.

If you want to win more than you lose, you’ll just have to get better at the game, sorry. That’s how you beat the odds.

So it’s the same in gm as in plat :smiley:

Have you ever considered the possibility that the matchmaker has correctly found your true rank?

I only play arcade, but the pattern is still there
Every single day I have to stare at it. In career profile at very right tab you can see it

It’s always
win win win win
loss loss loss loss loss loss loss
win win win win win win
loss loss loss
win win win
loss loss loss
win win win

Ive been grinding 4-5 levels a day for the past 3 weeks, really pushing hard to hit max level. Every single day. Every day I sit and watch this pattern repeat no matter how I do.

I have constant loss streaks where half of them I am 4 golds and/or have potg. I would type stuff like “proof it’s impossible to win as pharah” but I stopped because people started recognizing me and getting sick of it. Just feels bad tho to watch your potg over and over but losing

Then I will SO easily recognize when the matchmaker “flips” and it’s my turn to start winning. I will try out new heroes (been playing Genji) and I’m pretty bad but, what do you know, I get hard-carried

I’ve been actually typing “matchmaker decides it’s my turn to win now” when this happens

It’s a little harder tho to recognize when matchmaker “flips” and you’re designated to start losing again

I also have a rule, I do not type gg unless it’s an actual very close, fair game. I always know because I am not mad after losing, but instead I’m like “wow that was pretty good game”.
I’ve typed that about 4-5 times the past 3 weeks that I can remember…

50/50 confirmed … or close enough :laughing:

https://i.imgur.com/px0dhmD.png

1 Like

You know when I said I had an above 50% winrate? Yeah well the matchmaker caught on, I have been getting these weekly cosmetics through losing streaks of over 5 in a row for several days now.

At long last I have acquired the mediocre soldier skin after farming those 8 losses I needed for it. God be good.

its almost as if… theres only two ways to end a game

1 Like

Yeah, nearly every day I end with 6 wins and 4 losses. After the 32,000th time you kind of start thinking it’s not a coincidence

1 Like

Umm this is totally random :rofl: but for like 2 minutes your name for some reason was “The most wonderful”, then it changed back to ihanin? I am very confused…

https://i.gyazo.com/1efa31cfa44683b035d676f4cbb78fd5.png

Ahahaha that must be your browser translator working some random magic :rofl:

1 Like

Really sad to see this BS is still going on a year later.

I feel justified seeing the dozens of “matchmaker is BROKEN” topics every day now though, I’m no longer alone complaining about it

Blizz get your house in order

BS.

I’ve seen silvers in the same games as masters.

1 Like

I’m diamond and have to fight top 500 and grandmasters about once every 3 matches, or I get lucky and they’re on my team and carry us

1 Like

the state of the game is a complete joke

you either get stomped or stomp

and everyone is toxic in between. TRASH GAME TRASH DEVS

quick play for me today while doing my bp challenge dailies

role locked
lose stomp
lose stomp
lose stomp

open Que
lose stomp
lose stomp
lose stomp
lose stomp
lose stomp
lose Stomp
WIN

PURE PAIN it took 10 games to get win my first match of the day challenge of the battle pass daily

1 Like

That’s about right.

Keep playing and it’ll flip and you get 4 wins even if you stopped touching your keyboardcontroller, it’s almost guaranteed