Mass Rez Mercy | Interview, Dichotomy & The False Narrative

I find it interesting how you proved an excellent point to their statement, and instead of refuting it (which I would guess they were not able to do) was followed by them ignoring it and continuing on bashing Mercy mains and derailing the thread. I think that really shows a lot about their character, though… from looking at their posts and various topics vs responses, I am going to guess that they are posting memes on Mercy threads in this way, as it’s the seemingly only way they are able to garner any noticeable amount of attention and / or likes. Oh well, it’s probably best to just ignore the troll. But hey! At least this thread made it to their top replies list, and I’m sure it made them feel very important! :blush:

Oh so essentially a preemptive res. Could certainly be an interesting thought! It kind of reminds me of my Halo ability in the way it prevents death, but only if you place a buff on them first.

Either way I like the concepts, I would totally love to see how our ideas would play out in game. :wink:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

1 Like