Mass Rez is never coming back

Mercy’s old ult is gone. They’re never going to revert back to it. Just let it go and move on. I like how she is now, but if you don’t, then try coming up with something else that isn’t “Do the old thing”.

90 Likes

“Never say never”

71 Likes

you’re the only one… personally i don’t like how she’s affected the game. nothing but danger signs ever since the rework.

74 Likes

But the old thing was better. More fun and balanced. We liked old Mercy and they deleted her. Time to delete this mess and give us our hero back.

59 Likes

i’ve never liked mercy but there was no argument… her previous state was way more balanced.

48 Likes

Mercy Rework
People on the Forum: she’s way more fun, viable and balanced now!

Other heroes rework
People on the Forum: Please don’t “Mercy” them!

For such a positive change, people sure don’t like the idea happening to other heroes :man_shrugging:

45 Likes

Because those were totally the same group of people. The exact same…

4 Likes

I like new Mercy more than old Mercy.

24 Likes

And who else does? Hate to break it to you, but most people on these forums prefer a revert right now.

13 Likes

The forums represent, like, 1% of the player base.

And most of the forum users come here just to complain about things. You’re not going to get happy players to come here and post that they like something.

23 Likes

He is not alone. I share the same opinion.

21 Likes

Saying the forums is like 1% of the player base means nothing, as this is one of the very few places they get feedback from.

You might as well say that game is completely balanced, great, 100%, just because the whole 40 million players aren’t jumping up onto the forums.

And plenty of happy threads come and go, some people like new Sym and Sombra, others don’t.

12 Likes

260 people liked my post on Mass Rez being healthier for the game thread. So… I don’t think it’s a “small” majority. I think a lot of people who aren’t on the forums could also agree that Mass Rez Mercy even though she was annoying was much more balanced.

Edit: sorry actually 291

9 Likes

Ditto. I’m with OP on this one. I like valk better.

5 Likes

And neither will posts about a revert. You can’t make anyone stop talking just because you disagree with them.

3 Likes

Look on the bright side: we’ll always have something to argue about now ^.^

I’m saying that holding onto this ability that was thrown out for a reason is unhealthy.

2 Likes

A single mass rez thread got more likes than a post about the “Silent Majority: The Devs Are Doing Great” lol.

5 Likes

“Heroes never die”

3 Likes

What can I say I stated some valid points that people can agree with me on. That’s why I got 291! :muscle:t2::muscle:t2: