Man That Mercy Buff

Yep. Fixes everything we clearly had with her.

Man I’m glad I cant get even more disappointed with this game or team. They clearly dont listen most of the time, or have no idea what they are doing.

At least those Reaper buffs sound good.

Also, you buffed Valk back to 60hps but it was a bad ult even before the nerf. So nothing will change. It’s still a bad ult unless you battle Mercy.

70 Likes

They don’t have to implement ideas Mercy players have.

44 Likes

Apparently, this means they dont care about Mercy or Mercy players at all. At least according to some. Still not willing to blanket statement them buuuuut… :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Well they only ignored our input for the first 6 months when the rework first came out of when she was OP and broken, and every claimed for the first few weeks it was balanced so stop complaining. Since then haven’t listened once. So yes. They dont listen well

9 Likes

Hooray, someone who actually remembers previous patches.
Valkyrie was already trash that day. It’s just reverted.

16 Likes

If they listened to everyone then they would have to find a way to somehow go back to Mass res, while removing Res, Buffing Valk as an ultimate, all while removing it as well.

2 Likes

Yep, it’s still a fight starter, escape, or a mop up tool for a fight that’s already won. Not particularly exciting in any of those cases just marginally more effective. Using it feels like being a marshmallow or a hunk of cotton on the wind.

3 Likes

Because thier ideas are working out so well lol

11 Likes

sad they aren’t buffing mercy into the only viable healer again.
???

Yeah really upset on this one. You fixed the healing issue for 15 seconds worth of gameplay. Cool I guess

4 Likes

legit every mercy player complains her ult isn’t strong enough, her ult gets buffed.
“THIS CHANGES NOTHING”

10 Likes

Yeah it doesn’t because wow I can keep my team alive for a whopping 15 seconds of a match at a time. The healing issue needs to be fixed period, not just during her ult.
EDIT: not to mention the changes we want to valk is for it to not be spectator mode. This “buff” doesnt change that at all

2 Likes

I’d say she’d be more useful if she wasn’t just coasting on the edge of viability while still feeling somehow both too clunky and too floaty to use.

It honestly isn’t that potent, even at 60hps. That value puts it right back were it had been before the healing nerf which was it being used asa fight starter, escape, or a mop up tool for a fight that’s already won.

1 Like

Honesty, hostility it’s the same thing.

Just take it differently. Sometimes you need a stern dose of ‘hositlity’ just to get a simple point through.

Or Im just really done with Mercy players being brats but ya know.

1 Like

Seems like overkill. Maybe take a break from the forums so all the rambling back and forth about Mercy doesn’t bother you so much?

1 Like

Wow, everyone complains about Mercy saying to give her healing back, they do and youre still complaining??
They listened, its pretty obvious they did because they did exactly what people had been asking for.

the funniest thing is everyone screams revert mercy, yet they reverted her healing and it’s an issue :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I don’t understand how people are saying this is a buff, it’s a partial revert to her 50 HP/s nerf which was not necessary at all. Valkyrie was weak even with 60 HP/s, this is not a step in the right direction nor is it a buff.

15 Likes

This is not even a step forward, its a slight turn to the right direction, but there was no advancing whatsoever.

1 Like