Make the d.va bomb hackable

the title says it all. i mean… c’mon

almost every single ult is hackable (except for some that are not dangerous at all) why can’t we hack that annoying ult? the world would be a better place ya know, what do you think? and yes. i’m aware this post is going to get some d.va mains salty but idc, i’m ready to fight them (jk, let’s talk like civilized beings)

3 Likes

Well in that case Junkrat’s tire should be hackable (I know it’s destructible but this is about hack)

7 Likes

Neat idea!! I like it! :blush:

i actually agree hehe

Interesting idea, but maybe it’d be too strong? Idk

Maybe EMP only?

Well, i guess a lot of ultimates can already be countered by normal abilities, so maybe there’s no problem…

I’d like to see that being tested

3 Likes

Barrier:

46 Likes

Why? Its already not that good. Go hide behind a barrier, wall, car, bench, or zarya bubble and see for yourself

28 Likes

D.va bomb has a long delay, it’s the most easily avoidable ult in the game so it doesn’t need any more counters.

23 Likes

Who needs hack to stop a d va. Bomb when you can block by hiding behind a pole.

7 Likes

Or you can just hack D.va before she ults.

19 Likes

Heyyyy look the OP’s idea is already in the game.

3 Likes

lmao it’s not like we have some type of magic to know when she’s going to ult

1 Like

Look i try to defend Sombra when it comes to ppl ranting about hack being too OP.

D.Va ults are pretty predictable when you know what to look for.

If you see them backing up, playing passively and looking up, etc. Look for the signs. They’re obvious.

4 Likes

It’s called gamesence. I sure hope you have it if you’re high on the ladder or want to be.

2 Likes

agree. but that’s not the case half of the time, i’ve hack some d.vas before ulting but still

The 3 second delay makes D.va’s ult the most easily avoidable. If you’re going to make it hackable then D.va should be able to set off the bomb any time she chooses.

I main Sombra and I’m sure I’d be able to hack D.va bomb most of the time if I’m in range.

2 Likes

lol ok so you don’t agree, i get it. it’s just an idea btw

1 Like

if you die to a dva bomb, thats on you

2 Likes

i know how to avoid them but like i said, just an idea, i don’t think it’ll happen so chill