Make Overwatch a 25% slower game?

You should probably make your profile private if you are going to attempt to talk down on peoples ability. :cowboy_hat_face:

you should probably have a rank on your profile if you gonna try to talk back

How does going from 6v6 to 5v5 slow anything down? Here’s an analogous example: In ice hockey there are normally 6 players on the ice on each time. A goalie and 5 skaters. But at points of the game you can have penalties or just a different phase of the game where it goes down to 4 skaters on each time. As well as 3 skaters on each time. Hockey always gets MUCH faster the less people are on the ice. And that’s because there is more space and less people trying to take or prevent you from getting that space.

So going from 6v6 to 5v5 should only increase the speed of play. AND it’s even crazier because you are removing a tank from each side which means each team now has half the amount of damage absorption in the front.

Now, it may be the design concept to slow down the pace of things(I have no idea as I’ve not been following the development very closely), but decreasing the number of players won’t do that.

ok i excuse myself, by SLOWER i meant to make more easier to udnerstand the game. make it less caotic maybe? or less actions on your screen.

25% overall reduction in speed is insane. Do you have any idea how much that actually is? It would ruin this game.

There is a difference between being accessible and being a game where everyone can reach any rank regardless of any disability they may have.

The game has plenty of heroes that are playable without much mechanical skill, and even for those that do require some amount of it, the game has a ranking system specifically for players to be placed against others of the same skill.

It is pretty obvious that someone who has a disability will always be at a disadvantage compared to someone without that disability. There will always be a wall for certain players, but that doesn’t mean they can’t play the game.

this is /thread right here. we all had games where we were holding the point till the last 20 seconds then the whole enemy team presses Q

of course they get the point right :wink:

Not against it, but you have to understand who’s left play this game. Counterstrike, and cod vets, who think ttk is too high anyway. So while I understand why you want it, it will never happen.