Make Mercy Rez Instant

Basic adequate peeling should not be considered a “high tier” thing, and I think we’ve exposed one of the biggest issues with Overwatch. Most players got this team game, some of us BOUGHT this team game, but for some reason most people have it to not play as a team at all, and everyone wants to balance the game like that.

No, if I GA to a teammate, because I need a teammate to play as a team, I expect that teammate to play as a team. Its neither Overwatch’s, nor Mercy’s, or even the flankers fault if my teammate doesn’t help me out.

Honestly, you guys only have yourself to thank for that thinking. What Overwatch should be is a simple team game where we help each other out. Instead, people try to make it some reject MLG shooter where asking for simple team play is met with scoffs and annoyed groans.

Here’s the real mercy buff: fix the player base.

1 Like

Or, wild idea, don’t design the game around a playerbase they don’t have.

3 Likes

I agree. That’s why Mercy shouldn’t be changed. Blizzard tried to make the game “super fast hyper fast paced pew pew”, and it didn’t work. So lets not do it to Mercy.

So Mercy doesn’t fit into the playerbase they have, therefore, she shouldn’t be changed?

Also I’m not really asking for Mercy to have more firepower. Quite the opposite.

1 Like

i dont care

20 characters

You cared enough to state your position on the matter

I cared enough to state mine

The main issue with this idea is tanks. Being able to insta revive a tank would be completely broken

2 Likes

i meant i dont care as in i dont care about what you specifically have to say and i still dont care about what you have to say so just save yourself the time and effort of ever replying to me because i will never ever care about what you specifically will ever have to say to me.

good day, Dodo bird.

1 Like

well, I care enough to respond regardless of whether you care or not.

after all, this is a public forum, and as such, there are more readers than just you alone

2 Likes

i dont care

20 characters

1 Like

and…as I have already stated…I do

i still dont care

20 characters

1 Like

Given that I have fully clarified at this point that 1. you care enough to respond, and 2. I care regardless of whether you do or do not care, I will not be continuing this side conversation

I just want her Q and E swapped at this point.

• Make Valk her E, toned down to 5 seconds with a cooldown of 10 seconds

• Make Ressurection her Q again, reduce the cast time to 0.65, increase the radius to 10 meters whenever she is in Valk, remove the slow penalty, and allow her to have 3 max charges. each charge is 1260 (same as Tracer)
  • PLEASE REMOVE THE GA CHARGE METER does more harm than good.

2 Likes

I would be strongly against this suggested change

Uh maybe because it’s an extremely powerful ability and basically an ult on normal ability CD.

2 Likes

Thank you for your opinion. Others have been mentioning this idea for a while and how OW2 is set up, these changes are just more fluid and fast pace while increasing Mercy’s game-making plays.

1 Like

Why?

1 Like

I’m so glad the forums aren’t in charge of balance

3 Likes

there are also many players, such as myself, who have expressed that Mercy is in a fairly good state right now and as such we wouldnt want any changes