Make mercy feel better

The new hero is 20 hrs old…let’s let the dust settle a little…there’s a very good chance he will make mercy shine again in game…

14 Likes

I mean, he just got put on the live servers. He’s outshining everyone.

Bap’s not even available in comp yet, can we all just chill for a few weeks before we start demanding changes?

12 Likes

How is that a revert? It was never an ultimate voice line.

But it was still a voice line? Ultimate or not?

3 Likes

Can you say where this was confirmed? Last I heard they thought she was in a good spot. If they are looking at her again, that is great news.

During someone asking if Mercy can get a boost in her healing, they made the following statement.

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

1 Like

Are they now? Did they say whether they’re considering a rework (maybe mass rez as the ult again :slight_smile: ) or just a stat change of valk Mercy? Granted I seriously doubt they’d pick the first option unfortunately, but hey, a guy can dream :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Is she sick? Get her some soup.

7 Likes

Get her a doctor…mercy!! Mercy needs you!!!

Ah I should have read this first. Ah well, my guess, alas, was right

1 Like

The voice-line in question for Mercy was removed. Regardless if it was for an ultimate or not, bringing it back for Mercy when it was previously removed = a revert. :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

1 Like

I can say without blushing that casting time reduction isn’t needed, as Mercy is well balanced in her current state

4 Likes

Good for you. They’re still looking into Mercy… regardless of what we say / feel / think about it. The supposedly patched speed reduction making it’s way live piques my interest. I’m excited to see what they do with her in the coming months. :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

10 Likes

We need to see how things are after they settle. With the new hero being out it’s going to be pretty rampant with him :slight_smile:

Outshines how, exactly?

3 Likes

I guess I will have to blush after all as I attempt to discover what this “supposedly patched speed reduction making it’s way live” is

:blush:

There’s people already talking about how “OP” he is… I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up getting nerfed due to the “unfun to play against” arguments surrounding things like his immortality field. It’s a shame really.

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

Lol Megadodo, why does the blushing rustle your jimmies so hard

8 Likes

You stole my topic :broken_heart::slightly_smiling_face:

Apologies. :blue_heart:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls