Make Characters Harder

Sigh.

He takes a lot of skill. It’s incredibly easy for a Doomfist to make himself an easy target and an easy kill.

The fact you said that just makes me take what you said with a grain of salt. :frowning:

1 Like

Not to be that person but all I did was read the topic and thought to myself, “I bet this is a Genji player.”

Yup, it is. Genji and Tracer. They aren’t even close to top 500 so I guess it’s not that easy of a game though.

4 Likes

That is interesting tbh, but it was that they’re all low tier.

make supports harder. tanks, dps are “hard” but moira, brigitte is kinda easy mode

This threads are the new plague. Next herois going to be 3 stars and people are going to start “this hero is too hard, only top 500 can do anything with him” blah blah blah. Want to tryhard? Pick mcree, ana , widow, etc. My god, 2 heroes whose kit doesnt require god aim in a row and this crybabies go ballistic.

Here take this

Courtesy of 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔒𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔬𝔧𝔦 ℭ𝔞𝔣é ☕

1 Like

Overmoji café serves the best Overmojis :coffee:
:yum:

1 Like

I saw the movie, liked the name and here we are.

Apparently in this game if a hero isn’t a hitscan hero they’re automatically no skill heroes anyone and their dog can get to grandmaster with.

Have ya lads considered theres more to overwatch than just aiming? This isn’t CS:GO where aiming is 99% of the skill pool.

3 Likes

I just want to know where all these low skill t500 heroes/players are at? Cause last I checked there’s quite the variety of heroes from all categories with all levels of skill…

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

I must be espeically bad since I play a lot of ‘no skill’ hereos and im still in plat.

Why aren’t my brain dead skilless heroes bringing me to top 500 like everyone keeps claimnig

3 Likes

I think it’s fine as it is, because IMO when a “bad player” playing an “easy ( or “low risk” ) hero” duels a “good player” playing a “difficult hero”, the fight would be more or less balanced. That must be difficult to achieve as a game developper and I’m glad they try.

The game actually gets more diffcult to learn since you need to learn more match ups. Adding 1 or 2 low skill heroes to make the entry a bit easier for new players isnt that bad. Also Brigitte is a needed counter to dive.

Lol Winston is easier to play than either Moira or Brigetye.

The issue is not that these heroes are easy, the issue is that without mechanical skill, gamesense or positioning, these heroes still manage to be viable. You can literally play heroes like Orisa, Brigitte and Moira and have impact by being effectively Easy A.I.

What would even things up would be if it weren’t so easy to have impact with very little in the way of prowess for a hero. In the higher tiers you will see players locking heroes like Moira because of their ease and not her map/composition viability because of Moira’s utility without the requirement of much from the player. Moira can lack positioning and be saved by Fade, your life-steal or your heal/damage orbs. You can lack mechnics and still hit targets with somewhat RNG orb launching and soft-lock M2. There really is very, very little between a top, top tier Moira and a somewhat decent Moira and THAT is what is upsetting for the game, and THAT is the direction Brigitte will no-doubt end up in.

People will like her because you can literally crap on others with almost no brain power and the counter play to you is mostly to avoid you much like Moira is (when she has cooldowns). People love feeling good at the game and being rewarded with SR for it especially. The sad part is that players can put thousands of hours into Zarya, Ana, Rein, Mei, Widow, McCree, Genji, Tracer and their in-game value will be much, much harder to see - Unlike Brigitte and Moira, if you aren’t doing anything on heroes like Ana, or even Reinhardt, your team is going to suffer. Hold buttons on Blizzards new heroes? Great job. You’re “Playing Overwatch” apparently. Just make the value be more relative to some level of skill, please. New heroes are wonderful but stop making them braindead-easy.

yeah we have a few hard characters to play with and yeah no one likes them in there group. Ask any honzo and widow main how much fun they are having being hard char to play with.

I agree, make genji hard to play please blizz

Can’t wait for your climb top top 500 vod using these easy heroes. You don’t climb by being bad at the game no matter who you play.

“Improving the community”, coming from a Genji that complains about how easy and unskilled playing support is…Predictable.
I hate you already, like the majority of Genjis - which are often the worst ingame group of DPS players, so arrogant and pompous with their “muh skill”.

Note: you don’t have to check my profile: I dropped competitive few months ago. Try another angle.

1 Like

Before the nerfs he was really easy though. Blizzard just don’t bother making him more user friendly apparently.