Make Brigitte Fun Again

Depends on which old Brig you want since launch Brig was way too powerful.

The one without the armor bug and after she lost ability to stun through shields

2 Likes

Frontline Brig is fine. Give her survival, barrierhp, damage, mobility, bigger+slower heals, regen, and better cooldowns.

Brig that provides OffTank tier peeling to DoubleBarrier, a composition without OffTanks, is a problem.

Because it prevents buffing Orisa and Sigma barriers to get us out of “Rein or Lose” for 100% or at-least the bottom 95% of the playerbase.

Brig’s personal survival+hitting stuff? Go for it.

It’s the “preventing a teammate from dying to close range burst attacks” that’s the issue.

1 Like

Can you please stop copy pasting the same responses to me, it’s very irritating.

Am I supposed to come up with a different game design with every person I talk to?

Also I don’t remember responding to you at all today previously.

1 Like

Yeah there was a video on youtube that used the stats from Omnic Meta and showed that her healing stats were on par with Zen it’s just that when you added all the armour she could give on top of that, her stats in that regard were strong.

I think that Brig just before her rework would be less of an issue than the Brig we currently have.

What form of peeling should she have because I think she needs some form of peeling unless your fine with upping her lethality. Where the threat of dying to Brig is a concern for on coming flankers.

Because I already told you 50 times that Brig is meant to peel for her teammates and nobody needs a frontline hero that cannot peel but does 20 hps healing and 50 dps. You’re effectively playing a poorly deigned Moira with even more limited range at that point and Moira is already the worst support. I just don’t want to keep repeating the same response again and again.

1 Like

The way I see it.

Devs should fix Tanks, to avoid risking losing 10-20% of the playerbase to bad queue times, and poor matchmaking.

If they means 0.01% of the playerbase quits? Oh well.

That’s like comparing getting a cut on your finger, versus getting your entire arm chopped off.

So in other words you admit that you have absolutely no intention of making Brig players happy which means that you can stop responding to me since I am a Brig player and I want to enjoy playing her.

1 Like

I am not sure if you answered my question, but I do agree they need to find ways to make tanks more enjoyable to play. It comes down to if people think tanks should be stronger than any 1 dps or if they should be about equal where 1 dps can take down a tank on their own.

How is bash less than flash or trap which are on dps heroes that either don’t have issues or aren’t popular

Is less than lucio? With his aoe boop longer boop range and on a hero with mobility?

Moira, zen… Ana baptiste…

There is no issue here. Notice, people aren’t asking her to be meta. They want a specific playstyle. Which is literally going to put her in the same space as before. .5-2% pickrate.

Not meta. And not holding back metas like she isn’t now

2 Likes

Oh I intend in making +95% of Brig players happy.

A “Self Reliant SoloQueue Friendly” Frontline Brawler Brig, would be very popular.

But roughly 0.01% of the total players represented by Peel focused Brig players would be unhappy.

In short, remove everything from your argument that can be blocked with defence matrix, and there’s your problem.

Ana/Bap heals don’t mean jack with a defence matrix up.

It doesn’t. Are you dense or just acting like you are. The no peel Brig has absoluteraly nothing to offer. low damage output and low healing output. She would be the symmetra of the support roster where nobody wants one on their team in any situation. That wont make anybody happy.

Also stop puling % numbers from your backside unless you have sources to back them up. It’s misleading and dishonest.

It won’t make Masters/GM Brig players happy.

Plat and below Brig players would love it though. I.e. The +95% of players where Brig hasn’t ever had a strong pickrate.

Throw in some DPS who are flexing into the Healer role, who could easily replace every single “upset” player.

Umm no. Because contrary to popular belief…brig players aren’t tank players by proxy. I like brig, because she’s a support.

Brig isn’t just a rein player on support. Otherwise she’d be more popular. She was not and never has been.

Trap? Bump? People can’t see when matrix is down?

Dva isn’t even the crux of the last dive meta. Ball was. And he led dive with more tanks than dva did. Between him dva , winston , and zarya… Matrix isn’t the factor here.

…? You mean the year and a half where Brigitte was the most picked support in every elo with a positive win rate was a fever dream? Did I catch covid-18?

I am going to tell you that will SHOCK YOU. Nobody enjoys playing ineffective heroes which is what Brig without peel is. YOU ARE DESIGNING A HERO THAT SURVIVES BUT ACOMPLISHES NOTHING. Do you not get this, try to use your brain and expalin to me how anybody will find such a hero appealing.

Proof? Cuz the way I see it, even Bronze players picked up Ana cuz she is an effective healer. Meaning despite the mechanical requirements, they chose to pick her because she is effective. Almost like effectiveness >>>>>> your false ideas of what players want.

No dps player would flex onto Brig, a hero that has both low mechanical requirement, too low damage to get elims and now you’ve taken out her positioning since she doesn’t have to worry about peeling. You’re really deep into your own delusions.

1 Like

I understand why brig came into this game in such a strong state but no matter how much you nerf her the only way to make her fun to play with as and against is if they
remove whip (doesn’t have to be but I would just say this)
buff everything else
the problem is you gave her too much stuff
so something has to go
armor packs are good enough their already long range healing for a brawl hero.
if you remove whip that is 1 less CC in the game
she still can keep bash but she can have a stronger shield, stun, insp, hp etc
seccondly. don’t let her give people armor
I don’t care how long that lasts armor in its nature is broken
as a tank player I will say it
my 2 ideas for rally is either constant insp with buffing brig kind of making her a raid boss
or
she makes cooldowns shorter
I see how the seccond could break the game though