[Main Thread] Did not get Premium Battle Pass

I used my coins and it didn’t give me the battle pass its in my purchase history but i cant use any of the stuff I have like ramatraa someone help me please

5 Likes

i’m having the same issue

We are looking into an issue of delayed processing for the battlepass purchase. I do not have any other information as of yet beyond there is a processing delay in some cases. You should get it but it may take a little bit to complete process. If I get any updates I will post them here.

6 Likes

I got the same problem.

same used my coins :frowning:

Same here. Coins deducted but no battlepass stuff unlocked.

same problem, coins -1000 and no battlepass.
[Thanks for the fix,i got my battlepass now]

Same thing happened to me just now i bought the battle pass with my coins and it didnt give me it so i restarded my game and it took my coins and didnt give battle pass, i even have a video recording from outplayed of me buying it

Yeah i’m gunna need to speak to your manager. This is absolutely absurd! Where is my battlepass!? :rage:

I am having the same problem… tried to restart a couple of times and still nothing.

I just bought the Zen-Nakji skin with my 300owl tokens and didn’t receive the skin but the tokens got deducted, also bought two packs 500 coins but didn’t receive those as well in account, please help

Thanks for the fix :+1:

Same problem with me

Bought the watchpoint pack and it didn’t get processed

1 Like

Same issue here. I have the Watchpoint pass and the first season pass was fine.

1 Like

I didn’t even get the coins I’ve paid for. Its really frustrating

2 Likes

is there anyway for someone to receive rewards from the previous battle pass? even if they pay for the tiers they were missing? i was unable to get on the day in which the battle pass concluded due to a family emergency, so am i not able to buy out the last 20 tiers like i had planned?

people are also getting charged more than 1000 coins into negative amounts after buying the battlepass.

I purchased the Overwatch 2 beta with the three seasons of premium battle pass included. As of 12/6/2022, I don’t have the battle pass for season 2.

Same. Purchased watchpoint pass, but no battle pass unlocked :frowning: