[Main Thread] Did not get Premium Battle Pass

Purchased watchpoint pass, but no battle pass unlocked for Season 2…

Zup bro i also paid but do not get battle pass

my balance also got messed up by this. I guess ill put in a ticket if it doesnt solve itself

1 Like

I can’t even buy the premium battlepass, won’t process my coins at all. Been trying for 2 days.

1 Like

Same problem with me , I buy Overwatch® 2: Watchpoint Pack, but i dont have the pass for season 2

Same problem, I brought the Overwatch® 2: Watchpoint Pack, but it didnt give the pass for season 2.

I have the same problem on Xbox. I buy Watchpoint Pack but i don’t have access, to battle pass.

Same here. I bought the season 2 premium pass when the update launched. Got a notification that there was another update, refreshed after it downloaded some data. Upon re-opening, I didn’t have the pass or it’s rewards/levels. Shop says the pass I thought was purchased is unavailable, and the coins are missing as well.

Same problem, i bought the watchpoint pack day 1 of season 2 and i still dont have my teirs.

bought watchpoint pack. havent recieved season 2 pass

Hello,

Is there still no progress? Will console players not have an opportunity to buy the battle pass for season 2?

Should also look into the game crashes happening to many players that have bought the battle pass. It’s one thing to have a tiny delay to access the battle pass, it’s a whole other story to buy it and being denied to even touch the battle pass at all.

You can tell me you might have a solution but there’s a massive thread layered with same problems with invalid solutions. 2 months it’s since you or Blizzard have even bothered talking about it. That’s right, I’m talking directly to you about the 2nd most viewed topic in this tech support forum. But let’s just make sure people can see their battle pass in a few seconds instead of an hour or so, screw those people that can’t even log in.

1 Like

The Blizzard site say: “With the Season Two Premium Battle Pass you will instantly unlock Overwatch 2’s latest hero, Ramattra”. How is this instant? Please process refunds for all of those affected. There are clearly internal issues plaguing your systems.

The Blizzard site says: “With the Season Two Premium Battle Pass you will instantly unlock Overwatch 2’s latest hero, Ramattra”. Ask for a refund and hopefully they’ll start listening.

It’s been two weeks since Season 2 started and this still isn’t fixed… a fix and compensation as soon as possible, please.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.