[Main Thread] Console LC-208

it’s been 12+ hours now… really hoping we’ll at least get some form of compensation for this but i won’t hold my breath

4 Likes

Same here not been able to get on all day since the update.

replying because this some booty. Still cant play. Typical Blizzard being horrible

Same here, xbox series x and everything was fine prior to the update last night. Havent been able to log on since.

Same for me. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Tried disconnecting and reconnecting my xbox account from my blizzard account. Neither one worked. I just want to play!

Just wanted to chime in that this appears to be an account problem. I get stuck in a login loop on PC and on Xbox LC-208. I do have queued merge for Xbox and PC accounts. I have not bought the battlepass (I have seen some comments that it was related to that).

1 Like

I know that people are giving their all to fix it. Guys, please remember that devs also need to sleep.
Sending love and calmly waiting for the fix :slight_smile:

3 Likes

same here, problem did start for me today…didn’t have that much problems the last days (other than some crashes here and there and queues)…

…ever since today I’ve been unable to log in and get instant DC and LC 208 whenever I’ve tried.

/edit: xbox EU, also have the game for PC, have not bought the battlepass.

Tried resetting xbox and router, did not help, even reinstalled the game, didn’t help either.

I have been having this issue on and off since launch. had my account set up an everything . first day to play OW2 account issue LC208 error. wasn’t till Thursday i said let me check to see about playing on my pc that i had any progress. was able to play for a day on my pc and Xbox. Today i havent been able to login since 6 am today due to LC-208

Some of us only get to play on the weekend they need to hurry the F up!!

1 Like

Same thing happened to me

Blizzard at the minimum should be giving out enough coins for at least one to two legendary skins to every single account for these issues and absolute garbage of a launch.

2 Likes

I have a queued merge for Xbox and PC. I cannot login on PC and get the LC-208 on Xbox.

1 Like

Definitely good to remind people of this. ALSO, there are some new developments at the America CS Twitter that I don’t see here just yet: https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/with_replies

Sometimes I go into a que, then it kicks me out with the same error code. It sucks )=

I don’t know what to do, there’s no way to login to Overwatch and my internet is fine. What do I do?

3 Likes

You get to sit and watch streamers play like a lot of us atm! So fun right?

wait for blizzard to wake up

2 Likes

Played 15+ matches on PS5 yesterday with no issues. Now LC-208 on every log in attempt.

1 Like

I was able to get in finally without LC-208 all I had to do was create an entirely new battle.net account and then use my wife’s phone for the sms protect and start grinding through the tutorials and new account restrictions. Guess I don’t need my old account anyways /s

2 Likes