[Main Thread] Console LC-208

About How long will we have to wait

so basically people who are getting the LC-208 is affected with migration and watchpoint rewards not showing up.

1 Like

I’m so tired of it! I bought the battle pass and everything! I played perfectly fine yesterday before that damn maintenance

when i join on my pc it just make me keep on doing my email and not logging in to the game and on xbox it just shows error lc-208

Same, been like this since maintenance, I was playing for the past 5 hours before, now nothing.

here is my twitter this shows my anger https://twitter.com/ozzylil1

Just want to note that I am also experiencing the same LC-208 error when attempting to log in from my PC or PS5. I apparently “successfully” merged my accounts yesterday too. I tried unlinking and re-linking my console account to my Battle.net account, but that didn’t work. Hope this helps someone.

I have a merged account with my Xbox and Pc and I am now unable to log into both. Blizzard? Hello?

1 Like

my friend told me it shows up as you starting to play OW and then immediately stopping playing overwatch

What is up with this garbage! Since release I haven’t been able to log in once. I’ve done everything on my side to alleviate this issue via changing the DNS, resetting my network, changing over from Wi-Fi to Ethernet and still nothing. I’m able to play online games just fine and download at speeds of 100-200mbs with 0 % packet loss. This is bs that after 3 damn days from launch, blizzard hasn’t addressed this LC-208 issue. I have no idea what to do at this point. Is there anyone out there that’s been able to fix LC-208? Or is it just complete random luck that you’re able to get in???

53 Likes

Just give up for now. LC-208 is tied to account merge. They have problems with it which wont be solved during hours/days. I am in same situation. Everybody around me without season pass just logged at least once but me? I wasnt able to log from release day. Give them week and you will be good :slight_smile: Still same Erros. LC-208 on cosole (switch) and on pc Error after que.

10 Likes

I’m on the same boat. Haven’t been able to log in either while all of my other friends have at least been able to get in once. Others get in every time. I read the forum updates, but it also doesn’t seem to talk about the LC-208 issue which makes me think it’s a problem on my end for account merging or something else. I just hope it’s a problem bundled up with the rest of them so it gets resolved.

4 Likes

If i understand it correctly, there is just too much data to handle and too little manpower to do this task. I did everything possible and i cant still enter.

2 Likes

exact same problem, would really love at least an acknowledgment of the issue by tech support or anyone at blizz

8 Likes

Don’t know how this can still be an account merge problem, my accounts have been merged since they implemented the system and I still haven’t been able to login on console or PC since release, console giving this LC-208 error code every time. When I go on my account setting on PC it says they are merged. They said in their latest post that this login issue was fixed but doesn’t look like it to me…

13 Likes

Where you can find this information? Only thing which i can see is my Nintendo Account linked to battlenet.

2 Likes

my partner is having the exact same issue, she can log into my account and play perfectly fine. it seems to be an issue linked directly with specific accounts, luckily for me i bought a spare account incase i ever got comm banned or anything but it should really be fixed by now, i feel like all of these issues are what beta testers are for. its been what? 40 hours since release and theres still loads of players who are completely unable to log into the game.

5 Likes

Edit:
On your Blizz account, click on account settings, then connection down the list, it shows all the account that are linked. Pretty sure this linked thing is what the account merge is

Ok, thats what i did. There is Nintendo account linked just i thought. Well, hopefully, they will resolve this. I am not a child to shed tears about this situation but its starting to be ridiculous.

I’m experiencing this as well on ps4 and unable to login since launch! Based on the latest update yesterday, their trying to fix this but looks like it may not be fixed till next Tuesday when they update the client side.

2 Likes