[Main Thread] Console LC-208

I uninstalled it for my xbox and redownloaded it. Still not able to connect. I also merged accounts

7 Likes

Ah, yeah thats what I figured. Rip

1 Like

Well damn we just got to wait till next maintenance maybe? Going off the last few days probably be tonight

4 Likes

yeah same, even disconnected and reconnected battle.net. nothing seems to work

5 Likes

In other words ladies and gents. We’re screwed. Untill Blizzard has a fix.

19 Likes

Does it puts you in a queue?

1 Like

Mine loads like I am going in then I get the LC-208 error

15 Likes

time to play other games until then lol

2 Likes

Nah, it just starts to try and get you in, says that its connecting, then entering game, and then just gives the login error.

8 Likes

I even tried playing on a different xbox account and got kicked midgame and couldn’t connect back. That account isn’t merged

Mine is the same way

Interesting. My siblings also had their accounts merge, and yet both are able to play on anything.

2 Likes

Exactly. So from all the responses it would be safe to assume it is the Account Merge. And that it needs a hot fix.

1 Like

“Greetings guy! This launch has been like playing whack a mole with issues we didn’t anticipate. We appreciate you hanging in there with us while we work to get everything jiving. We know there’s a lot of players struggling with LC-208 right now and we see you! We’re investigating a possible fix at the moment and we’ll update you soon! Thank you guys for your patience!
Cheers,
Notblizzard”

The first one is free Blizzard. The next customer service post will cost you $39.99!

16 Likes

Same, couldn’t get on since yesterday.

Last night the queue started at 599, and slowly went down over an hour, then reset and went down after another hour.

Then the queue started with less folks in line, so I thought maybe that means folks are getting in. But it got as short as 19th in line, and just kept resetting, without letting me in on my turn in queue.

I thought maybe this was resolved this morning, but today there is no queue, just immediate

LOGIN ERROR
DISCONNECTED FROM GAME SERVER (LC-208)

Hopefully Ill get back in this weekend.
Annoying.

1 Like

same here on Xbox Series S

The good news is, if it is wide spread enough then it is known and will be dealt with. The bad news is that the weekend will see an influx of new players and it could be a while.

6 Likes

Same ? Ive been trying to enter the entire day and I couldn’t bc of LC-208 error, i played fine since yesterday but today suddenly i keep getting this lc-208 error and my connect is good so…

2 Likes

Yo, which thread did they post that to?

Same for me, I have family members playing right now and I can’t join them

1 Like