[Main Thread] Can't merge console account

Yeah my Main Account (Xbox) and my PS4 account are linked on my connections page, but the game only seems to have transferred my rarely used PC account.
I lost everything from the other two accounts and did not get anything from the Watchpoint Pack despite buying it months ago.

3 Likes

same didnt give me an option

1 Like

Same for me.

Played OW since release. Ive spend 1000s of hours in it. Even spend a bit of money on the lootboxes. And now excited to log into OW2. No skins and heroes locked like im a new player ? What is the deal with that. Im pretty sure account is linked cause i do have the oni Geniji skin. Im on ps5 now and come from ps4. Never played myself on pc or any other console. This is unacceptable…

3 Likes

Yeah same. I ended up emailing blizzard because I refuse to play this game without all of my stuff. On top of that I’m not about to unlock characters that shouldn’t even be locked in the first placed.

3 Likes

Literally same. I kept tapping the “account merge” thing and nothing worked.

6 Likes

tell me on updates for this i have a similar issue

1 Like

My Account has been link for a long time, but it looks like they replaced the overwatch with the new one so maybe that’s the key to fixing this. So it could be that the new game is overwriting the old so that why everyone’s accounts are restarted?

Probably not the right place for this, but I do find myself curious. I merged my accounts, was informed everything was good, and still do not have my skins from my PSN account, namely the Noire widow skin from preordering OW1, despite having that on my playstation account.

Is this a bug with this particular skin or is the Noire skin somehow an exception to the presented information?

2 Likes

Same issue for me. This sucks.

Hello Kershew,

I’ve played on both PC and Playstation and linked my PSN to BattleNet far before the merge. It looks like BattleNet prioritized the PC progress over the PSN which is kind of a bummer since all of my cosmetics are linked to the Playstation Account. I was never given an option to merge the account/scan the QR code.

Is there any way for me to get the cosmetics that were tied to the Playstation progress back?

I appreciate your help!

My accounts are also properly linked, but it seems like it only prioritizes the PC over consoles. I also bought the Watchpoint pack on the PS5, but can’t access it.

I have also had trouble with this. I have many hours, skins, and other things a played for on my switch, and I can’t get any of my progression or skins or anything on my ps4! When this first happened I tried relaunching the game, but nothing happened. I made sure I was using the same battle.net account(( I was )), but I had none of my earnings. I’ve read countless articles and spent hours searching for an answer, but nothing has come up. All I want is to get my stuff back on my ps4

1 Like

Same ! I didn’t merge accounts in Overwatch 1 what do I do :frowning:

I merged my PS4 account and Xbox on Battle.net. Logged into OW2 yesterday and my career stats are wiped, back to level one, no skins -a new player, basically. Same for my wife’s account.

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Yeah i don’t have many of my skins and i got the legendary edition of OW 1 and it won’t merge my account

1 Like

I didn’t merge my account on ow1 from sept. 16 - ow2 launch. Although i did have my account connected to battle.net. I even have the same exact battle tag as i did on ow1. Since i didn’t merge on ow1 are you saying it’s impossible to merge accounts on ow 2? My entire account has been wiped except my battle tag.

1 Like

Same here - didn’t play for a few years but have 463 hours on my PS4. The trophies from OW1 are gone… But showing at 463 hours played on OW2…

Downloaded the PS4 version on my PS5 and there’s an option for migrate account… But doesn’t do anything.

Also I seem to have legacy credits still? But all characters locked and no skins. Simply because I haven’t played OW in a year or so…

1 Like

The hell u saying, you guys failed

1 Like

10 hours in and still no progress on merging my accounts.
Just still tells me to exit the game and it’ll be ready in under a minute and then tells me the same thing again after I close and reopen the game.

2 Likes