[Main Thread] Can't merge console account

I am having the same issue tons of hours tons of unlocks and watchpoint back not being there on xbox series x. Hopefully they can fi it easily once they have dealt with the ddos attacks that are hitting them.
I will be extremely upset if they cant restore our accounts properly as i had spent at least 100-200 if not a little bit more on overwatch as many others have done so and more. If we loose all that it will hurt so much.

1 Like

PS5 here. No progress carried over either. Just posting to add to visibility. Hope there’s a fix. Thanks.

5 Likes

I’m on Xbox to have always used the same account from day one and same battle.net currently have nothing is this the same for all ?

2 Likes

This is the case for me Also Day1 OW player to come find I’ve lost everything - Account merge is at the bottom of the selection page on my XBOX however when you select it it dose naff all anyone eles having this issue , Yet always had the same account & Battlenet? help please

Thanks

1 Like

Yep, same here, just started the game after linking a battlenet account for the first time, to any overwatch account aswell, don’t have an account on PC or anything, now all my skins and heroes are locked. If they stay locked I think I may never go back, I’m not sure I can be bothered to go through the tedium of unlocking everyone

2 Likes

Hey could you help me I’m Abit confused hear so is the account merge not working and people not having anything from OW1 a bug? Or have I literally lost everything :frowning:

We’re all hoping its a bug due to the ddos’ing and they can fix it once that issue is resolved.

1 Like

Happened to me too, putting this here so it gets more attention

1 Like

At least 1300 if not 1400 total hours of OW1 played but I will not spend a single second on OW2 if my account stats/settings and unlocked items are not transferred over to OW2……also the $40 I spent on the beta for the battle pass and skins is not recognized at all so that is a total waste of money as of this moment….an absolutely embarrassing launch

1 Like

Same here after waiting in the que I loaded in to see all I had was the oni genji skin. I lost all my event loot and then got kicked from the game. Hope they fix this issue so I can get all my event skins back.

1 Like

I noticed that too. It sucks big time, hoping they’ll get if fixed!

1 Like

I’m having the exact same issue. Decided to log in to overwatch on my Xbox One to join my friends, however it’s basically reset me to square one. No heroes unlock, no skins, sprays, emotes, etc… I seriously hope this gets patched and repaired soon as I was very excited to play!

1 Like

Same thing happened me on playstation ive been playing for years and none of my progress transitioned form ow1 to ow2

1 Like

this issue is clearly super common and blizz are just straight up ignoring it. wouldn’t take much for them to at least acknowledge it.

1 Like

Same issue here with PS5, I played OW since pretty much release and all my stuff is missing too. Does anyone know if we are acrually going to get them back because i worked hard for all my stuff

1 Like

Same issue, lost all my stuff when i got overwatch 2

1 Like

All of my stuff transfered. Relax, it isn’t gone.

Yup. I only played on xbox with a total of 2 hours on my pc but my xbox got overwritten with pc. Now I have nothing and my allstar mercy skin is gone. And apparently you can’t fix it because it had to do with before ow1 went offline and replaced with ow2 so yay.

Missing everything on xbox, been pplaying since day 1 release.

2 Likes

Same here I got the watch point pack to play the beta and now I don’t have the battle pass or anything else it comes with on top of that my whole overwatch 1 account has been wiped I was a die hard fan spend so much time getting all the skins and now I log in for the first time to see that nothing transferred over even though my account was linked

1 Like