[Main Thread] Account information missing

I forgot to merge my console account to my battle-net before OW1 shut down does that mean i can never get all my old stuff back?

4 Likes

I’ve been playing Overwatch since like July of 2016, (from what I can remember) and I’ve spent countless hours playing overwatch. So many skins, highlight intros, sprays, emotes, voice lines, victory poses. And I never knew about the account merging thing, so when I logged into Ov2 everything was just gone, all my stats just gone. I wish Blizzard sees this and really think about what they’re doing, I don’t find it well that good players have to cope with the fact that they lost hours of gameplay and content and possibly not even play OV2.

I did the merge after and for the first 20 mins I had my stuff got disconnected and then it was wiped. I saw someone say that it is prioratizing the battlenet account but that wouldn’t make sense if you were merging them imo as merging means puting together not keeping them separate. But I believe they are working on it or hope they are as there is many people who aren’t going to be playing their game if they don’t.

1 Like

I have only ever played on my Xboxone console, it had me do the merge and nothing came over.

When I first opened the game it wouldn’t start so I downloaded it on switch and was going to try that but I never logged in on there and the Xbox let me merge my account but nothing really merged.

I did the tutorial and have played a few matches but I don’t know if that will make it so it won’t import everything once they fix it so I am avoiding playing now.

Tons of players accounts got wiped including all the hours they spent and all their money they spent on the game.

Blizzard : “Im going to pretend I didnt see that”

5 Likes

Same. I had all my info on PS4 but booted up on PC, nothing, clean slate. Went back to the PS4, same thing, nada, clean slate. It’s like I never played.

Most likely won’t play till fixed at risk of overriding my previous data.

mon compte entier supprimer sur play et pas fusionnez sur pc envie de me tailler les veines

I Lost everything skins, icons. I’m very pissed off

if my stuff gets overridden because I went to the practice range I’m done with blizzard

2 Likes

24+ hours out and yet still complete silence on whether or not we will ever get our progress and earned items back. This is getting really ridiculous. Any communication at all would be great but instead we’ve had absolutely ZERO communication. Even gamespot heard they would “release a statement soon” but that was 4 hours ago.

3 Likes

Same here id be absolutely devastated if so. I even have paid skins (the mercy league skin)

2 Likes

The same has happened to me. I merged my battle net account with my PS4 account. It says the merge is done but none of my cosmetics are showing from either account. I had almost everything unlocked for a lot of characters on my PS4 account and a couple of things on my PC account. I spent so much time and effort on my PS4 account, please fix this

1 Like

Ik. Its difficult for us to even play. Playing with no skins/ data etc. Scared ti play incase thatll effect something being resolved. As a ow player of 3-4 years since season 2-3 and a consistent player. Its quite upsetting.

2 Likes

Already sent in a ticket, and it got straight up deleted.

Ive lost everything on my account. I have no data, all my cosmetics including the mercy league skin i paid for. All my hours and icons everything has completely wiped. Its heartbreaking tbh ive been so excited for this and hearing my friends get the chance to play i feel left out. As a consistent player since season 2-3 this has quite upset me. Considering the time i have put into this game :frowning:

2 Likes

exactly and like just hearing and knowing that it wont effect my account or that all that work isnt gone is all i need but nothing no announcements

Everything I have is gone. From OWL skins to icons to the Pink Mercy skin.
I’m… I’m upset.

1 Like

Same here…

Not just skins everything gone, checked both on Console and PC, all match and hero history, paid skins, lootboxes, completely blank account.

2 Likes

Good Evening,

Its the same case for me, on both Xbox Series X and PS4. Everything is gone.
Whole account is wiped. There are no stats, no heros, no weapons, no settings, no paid items… Nothing just nothing.

Its a pain, all those hours. I hope they will be able to restore (soon).

4 Likes

Same thing happened to me log in and everything gone. They seriously need to sort this out!!!

2 Likes