[Main Thread] Account information missing

Yep m also an OW1 player returning and I have nothing and I have no characters unlocked. I’m even using the old OW1 disc to play and it’s still like I’m a new player

8 Likes

Same here all Lost i want some dev tell us that they are working on this

10 Likes

Account also wiped - slight comfort knowing many others experienced this as well and it is a possible bug. Really really hoping it is because I had so much progress completed and not being able to play my main -ana- is almost heartbreaking.

Edit;All of my trophies before getting on the game are still there - however the progress is not shown in actual game

26 Likes

They apparently spent so much time monetizing every aspect of the game they neglected to provide a seamless day 1 experience. What happened to the old GOOD Blizzard that made working games? I lost everything from my time on OW1, and this guarantees I will not spend a dime on anything OW2 as they are proving how easy it is for them to “lose” whats rightfully yours. Overdramatic? I don’t think so. They have had YEARS to get this game up to release quality, and we barely got an overwatch 1.5 out of it.

27 Likes

My account got full whiped and now all my skins are gone

7 Likes

same here. all my progress on ps4/5 since day one of ow1 got wiped. on pc rn and they’re making me go through the tutorials. account is linked and all.

7 Likes

you got in at least!

3 Likes

yep same thing here apprently there more and more ppl that have that issue tought

2 Likes

My entire account was wiped as well, nothing carried over. Played on Xbox with everything linked over the course of all these years and now absolutely nothing to show for it once I entered OW2.

Hopefully with so many of us experiencing the same thing it will prompt them to get it sorted sooner rather than later. I know I’m not going to go through unlocking everything again, so if we don’t get it all recovered then I guess I won’t bother with this game.

11 Likes

that’s the silver lining, but it’s still disheartening. oh well

4 Likes

Same here, account lost and started with zero things!

3 Likes

I know, but it was’nt a nice experience at all

2 Likes

I as well was wanting to merge all my Xbox one progress to pc then after dusting off and updating the game for so long my Xbox account was a blank slate.

7 Likes

Same thing here never was prompted to link and just logged in and have no skins, no icons, no stats, no heroes, nothing. It even tells me to do the new player experience even though I’m literally using the overwatch 1 disc to play. Not gonna be able to play this if I have none of my progression.

10 Likes

lost everything i worked for after doing everything right and linking all the accounts

7 Likes

I’m in the exact same boat as you all. This is unacceptable.

When I first opened the game it told me that I had three unopened loot boxes from before overwatch 1 went down. That means it remembers that my account exists, and the sh** that’s supposed to be there. This is ****ing ridiculous.

7 Likes

I know Im sorry. I hope they fix all this Im scared to log in. I disconnected my PS account from my battle net because I am so scared what I am reading here will happen to me. I do not want to redo all 3 gold weapons again edit: forgot to mention I only played like 3 games on console but if I ever wanted to do console I wanted my PC skins. NOPE not chancing it

5 Likes

Same. No account progress carryover.

3 Likes

I even linked my Xbox to battle net first to hope that would help but ig not idk …

4 Likes

same thing for me, lost everything that i had in overwatch 1 and i don’t have kiriko

2 Likes