Lucio speed was reverted

There you go Lucio mains the speed of jumping off walls was changed back to 2.5.

8 Likes

Thank the lord Kaplan

3 Likes

Nice!

15 Likes

These PTR changes are being made and reverted so many times I can’t quite track them anymore.

So Lucio is 100% back to normal? Someone said the “stick to wall and corners” was also reverted.

and I couldn’t be happier. I think most of us could have lived with the nerf but having it reverted is so good. Fast boi is back

1 Like

I had heard they added a slider option for it? I haven’t been in the ptr since the changes were added though so I’m not sure.

Oh my God, it’s adorable.

corner riding is still there but they changed it so that wall skimming etc. works again. You have to hold jump a certain amount of time for sticky lucio. It works really well.

The Slider is gone and was never actually functional. It was just a thing they were playing with and was pushed on accident

1 Like

But there’s a catch, the slider that controlled how sticky his wallride was got removed.

watched a video today that said they added a slider option (he needs to be on the wall for about 0,3sec before he can pass through edges, without falling), but them they reverted it.

Bliz make up your mind, you’re making me confused :disappointed_relieved:

Right?? It’s from tumblr user myhandbarfs. They have a lot of cute art.

1 Like

That’s only because it wasn’t ready yet. They’re still working on that and it will be readded

3 Likes

It would be nice to have. Currently its set at.3 seconds and it feels fine honestly. But more fine control over it is not a bad thing so I would like to see it return.

Good thing! I’ll be able to play my boy Lucio finally, since I was not really good at Wall riding.
Thanks for the answer!

At least they listen the Lucio mains, despite the Mercy one.

Well Mercy is a much more complicated situation compared to tweaking speed values.

Also this is true. But they listened the feedback on the PTR, instead waiting the live.
Anyway, we’ll wait.

The new wall riding is a lot of fun. You will enjoy it.

1 Like

So now it’s a buff again, so excited for this patch!

It’s not a buff, its a revert but keeping the new mechanic.