Lucio Dance Party can't buy

So im trying to buy the lucio dance party but nothing works. I have 400 league points (couldn’t buy 300) but when ever i try to click unlock nothing happends. If you need anything more to buy it then it would be good if blizzard gave the information before i bought these league points. I don’t now if this is a bug or if i screwed up but i get no info from the game. I would like to know if i can buy it because damn it’s cool :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah it is Access pass only thing. You cannot buy it with tokens. It is visual bug.

1 Like

Apparently it’s a bug.

Oh, and if you bought tokens to try and get it, you’re not getting a refund

Great… I got screwed :frowning:

Don’t give up so easily. It’s very unlikely to be a bug. It was intentionally added to hero gallery - this doesn’t just happen as a bug. Also, others have reported in threads similar to yours that they have successfully unlocked the emote with tokens.

Submit a support ticket and my personal advice is to also write to Blizzard’s CS on Twitter. Whoever is managing that twitter profile is at least attempting to be as responsive as possible.

Perfect crime. Blame it on the bug XD WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH THESE POINTS NOW? AINT NOTHING TO BUY T_T

Can’t believe I was just misled about this. Really hoping for a fix, or a refund.

Fingers crossed you will get refund.

Working as intended™

2 Likes

Ardvark pays off

Thank you for the reply, Ill try that :smiley:

Wow talk about low down tricking the customer to buy tokens.
Why even put that screen up with the implication you can buy it then?

I just got a refund for the tokens i bought.

2 Likes

Is it possible to get a refund on console or am I gonna be stuck with some stupid tokens with nothing to buy?

You can buy the new skins coming? The Tracer and Genji ones?

Whaa :open_mouth: ? That’s news to me

You can also have them refunded:

Apperently you will be able to buy it for tokens at later date. So if you really want it cought up 15$. Or watch crap ton of OWL i guess