Lucio buff is huge

… takes almost no skill to wallride anymore

its actually insane

check it out on PTR

8 Likes

actually no, it means he can’t climb as well.

thats how i read it

2 Likes

What?

WHAT?

I’M AT WORK WHAT’S THE BUFF?!!

2 Likes

just try it… its pretty good.

my boyfriend who never wallrided with him could easily wallride now … around corners and everything.

1 Like

Lúcio

Wall Ride
Wall riding is less likely to be interrupted along a single surface
Can now go around corners (both outside corners, and inside corners) without having to leave the wall
Can now land back on the same wall after leaping away, provided his leap takes him far enough away from the original jumping off point.
Soundwave
No longer consumes ammo

4 Likes

Relevant points:

Wall Ride

Wall riding is less likely to be interrupted along a single surface

Can now go around corners (both outside corners, and inside corners) without having to leave the wall

Can now land back on the same wall after leaping away, provided his leap takes him far enough away from the original jumping off point.

Fixed a bug that allowed Lúcio to travel straight up using Wall Ride

thank you

its crazzzyyy

just try it

1 Like

ya just did, its better, a buff

Still kind of wish Wall Ride could be toggled (like Crouch if you set it or the Shimada Wall Climb) but this is a big change. Easy cornering means no more weird jump-return gimmick to keep up the speed.

seems kinda needed since the old one required a ton of skill and was idiotically tricky to pull off effectively

Wait source? Where does that come from?

I mean it is great but what?

https://blizztrack.com/patch_notes/overwatch_ptr/latest

1 Like

How can loosening the restrictions make it weaker?

It’s much easier to climb. You can now climb a single wall without having to connect to another one.

2 Likes

Why are some people acting like this buff is a bad thing? Who on earth was like “Damn I hate Lucio wall riding around and now more people can do that” in fact, how can you even hate Lucio!

And for all the people who already know how to wall ride these buffs are more forgiving of wall riding and is better for both learners and experts!

3 Likes

I can’t believe they buffed Lucio but didn’t touch Ana.
At least they reduced Junks grenade impact size.

1 Like

i think they will do it…

maybe they were just busy with this changes… and now they will work on symm.
they cant do everything at once

1 Like

Its so much fun.

In the training area go to the pillar under the stairs in the open area with the bots you can just do laps of the pillar by holding space bar and a direction key.

Wall ride is now a carnival ride.

Niiiiice :brazil::+1: