Lucio buff is huge

I never wallrided to begin with lol

Me neither, but now I want to try!

1 Like

Oh no now people who dont want to spend 500 hours on him can play him while still getting value out of him.

Making a character more enjoyable and fun for everyone should be a point if interest for all heroes. They changed Reaper and he is a ton more fun and viable. But most importantly more people will take an interest in him due to these changes. The same thing will happen to Lucio. Characters should be fun to play.

[edited by Forum Moderator: Please review the Code of Conduct we have available as a guide for forum use to prevent any future action. This post has been edited as it was seen as trolling. ]

1 Like

My issue with it is that if you try to skim off certain surfaces, you get pulled to the side, and you loose all your speed
it’s really aggravating as a lucio main

You just sort of flow over everything sticking out of the wall now.

I went around a building on accident facing the wrong way.

That also means that if you are trying to wall skim you lose a lot of momentum

2 Likes

yeah, lowers his skill floor and possibly his ceiling. I can understand how this might annoy good Lucios who have put in the time to do this without blizzard holding their hands.

Just saying its fun for some one who rarely if ever plays him.

1 Like

See, I am an advocate for giving the corner-ride a toggle feature, like the backwards wallride. that way, I don’t need to ever see it again for myself

3 Likes

Just gonna have to get in the habit of not holding down jump

yea… a way to keep the game fresh probably.

i played a ton of lucio in season1 and 2. hes still my most played hero in competitive.
i didnt stop playing him because of wallride

Yo, he can wall ride easier? And no more ammo cost to Boop?

The Year of the Frog is upon all you mortals.

2 Likes

Maybe the new Lucio space program is upon us? O: He can orbit players in rooms THE TIME FOR SATELLITE IS BACK haha

I don’t hold jump
I was using scroll wheel and it pulled my to the side and got rid of my momentum

The Boop buff is so insane, not having to animation cancel the last projectile in order to have 1 ammo in your clip before reloading gives him so much more aggressivity and survivability - being able to freely knock targets up into the air to line up shots while getting four more ammo per clip is down right insane.

1 Like
4 Likes

People wanted supports to take skill too and he was one of the last ones to require it. Now he’ll go right there with Mercy, Moira and Brigitte. Wonder what they have in mind for Ana and Zenyatta…

9 Likes

But wait, there’s more! The new map has lots of boopoffable places, like bridges.

2 Likes

He still takes skill though? Its just that his wallriding is now more refined, sometimes if you hit a weirdly textured wall it would just stop the momentum entirely even if you curved it on the edges.

2 Likes

“Oh, there’s no stopping me now!!!”

2 Likes