Lucio Ball 2018 Top 500 Rewards Not Received

Me and my housemate (Oxidox#2376) both reached and finished lucioball 2018 top 500 but did not receive any of the top 500 rewards. Our final SR is higher than the lowest top 500 in our region.
What gives?

https://imgur.com/a/akCrH54
1 Like

Surprisingly a lot of people didn’t get their rewards from Lucio ball. I didn’t receive any credits. There have been maybe posts about it but no dev has commented on anyone of them. Blizzard don’t ignore this!

1 Like

I made a support ticket and they just told me they are not aware of any bugs regarding this… Then proceeded to point me towards 2 similar forums LOL. The lies never end.

1 Like

I’m surprised people actually played it

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong with different people enjoying different gamemodes. What is wrong is blizzard refusing to reward the players who dedicated themselves to earn it. I’m not sure if the Ickuma, Oxidox, or LowFrameRate received their rewards and top 500 leaderboard placements in the time between then and now but just in case, they are still active and want to read more about this bug, I’ve added this post to my thread under Missing Top 500 Placement And Rewards (LucioBall 2018).

1 Like