Loverwatch live here

Got Genji’s… now to try and get hanzo. I mentioned his secret path in my earlier play so…

Ok, spoilers, but

I am extremely let down that you romance both genji and mercy just to find out hanzo is your “soulmate” therefor obviously dumping the other two and breaking their hearts

we are a monster, and hanzo is a homewrecker

Well, all done. Let’s see if I get all the rewards soon.

Well, I like such ending with Hanzo xD

1 Like

I got Card 9/13/15
Front 8/13/14

Uh, this is unfair…
Date with Genji - eat ramen
Date with Mercy - highly sophisticated conversation with lot of questions while Cupid ingages with a funny remarks.
…xD

1 Like

but his mask is pretty epic, right?

ya, he knows.

1 Like

Opera browser is not supported… :disappointed:

Actualy, since I watch his VA gaming content on youtube, I was really hoping they would voice the whole RPG with VAs It would be so funny…

1 Like

Not gonna lie, Hanzo’s voice was in my head lmao

1 Like

Ive played few times and get Genji, Mercy, Cupid ending,
Valentine card 4 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 (missing 1 2 3)
Card Front 1 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 (missing 2 4 5)

I do not enjoy this, I dont say its bad but rewards want do it itself XD
Ive played Nekojishi first the steam version then the Ultimate with some ekhem… stuff.

What are the card pieces for??

Mostly his “Hmmm…” lol

Theyre just different card faces i guess

I got all icons but in game I have only unlocked Genji…any idea?

Not sure, I haven’t logged in to look myself yet. Maybe clearing cache, just rebooting or logging in and out… or time.

or its blizzard and its broken indefinitely and youve been charged $3,208.54 (US)

Ok…so you have to click on every icon on that site to “redeem” it and THAN you get it in game.

(btw, Mercy also enjoyed my company. I was not a tool xD)

Huh… interesting. I have my icons. I’ll check it again

‘cupid’s target’ background for carrier profile is locket and in the ‘shop category’ so we know where this goes - hanzo boundle

Can someone tell me if thats how u get the lovely dubby mercy icon? and can i see a pic of the mercy’s angel thing u get i dont have a computer

Yes, you gotta date Mercy to get her icon, you gotta date Genji for his icon and than do a new game to get ending with Hanzo to get his icon.

when you get mercy/genji on date (accept the love) you need go to reward section, pick icon and receive reward. same for hanzo icon

1 Like