Lost connection to game server

I dont know whats going on but with SPECIFICLY Blizzard i keep getting booted from matches and have to sign back in to my account in the middle of matches. It just started happening the past week and i have done everything i can do stop it. I flushed my DNS, Unplugged my router, and Updated my Drivers. I know its not my internet because im still in Discord chat talking with mates and i never run into this issue playing CSGO or other multiplayer games. Now im banned from comp for 1 hour and i also have a 75% reduction to XP. WTF is going on and is it just me having this issue.

1 Like

This has been happening to me since launch, I still am unable to play a full game without getting booted back to the login screen. No fix found

2 Likes

I have been having similar issues since the Oct 25th patch. Can play one game and then the next has everyone moon walking then getting kicked to login screen. I can rejoin once or twice then its irrecoverable.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.